Tips on giving your man some anal play.

I do apologise if this thread has been written before - I did check but there wasn't anything that was specific enough. If there are any threads out there that I missed, links would be great if you've got them. :)

To start with, neither of us want to use strap-ons or toys for this. I've never gone near his bum before and I'm guessing it's best to start with fingers in any case.

He'd mentioned that a friend at work had asked his girlfriend to do the same thing, which prompted me to tell him I'd be okay with it if he wanted me to. I think he told me because he wanted me to say that! :D

So how do we go about this? I want him to be comfortable and to enjoy it, so are there any good tips for how I should use my finger (any particular movements etc) that are better than others? I already know the golden rule though - Lube, lube, lube. :D

Its also quite important which lube you use; those that contain Glycerin (or a derivative) can make you feel like you need the loo.

I'd have a search for prostate massage if you're going down the finger route (there has been some really good advice on here in the past).

The first time you get it right is amazing!

I tend to accompany anal play on my oh with a bj or hand job I find he like it if I sorta play around the area before going in

Once in he likes me to kinda wiggle my finger/fingers forward

Hopes that helps a little

Oh, I didn't think of searching that. Thanks very much. :)

I tend to tickle, rim and stroke him while I go down. I've used lube on my finger at the start to get him used to it all (as its not the easiest for some men) but I actually prefer using small toys. Simply lube up and communicate while you do it. At first I would stop with every noise that he made thinking i'd hurt him! Go slow, communicate and get some beads/plugs that are small if that is easier.

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone. I don't know if he'd feel a little threatened by toys - I have the bitty butt plug myself, but I think he's the kind of guy who would like it a bit more... au naturel? :D

Right, so lube, go slow, play around first, communication. Oh, exciting :)

You may find as he starts to enjoy he might want to venture into small toys

I'd recommend plenty of stroking, teasing and tickling around his bottom to get him in the mood, then gradually home in on his opening once he seems to be responding. Most important, have fun, this should be great fun for both of you, just be sure that you're both up for it and feeling horny :-)

Press the flat of you finger against his anus and press lightly - not entering.. rub, lick etc and you'll gradually feel him loosening. Give it a while before you enter him.

Also, wearing latex gloves can reduce friction (for him)..