Advice on buying first dildo

Hello everyone!

So a little background, I'm just beginning to explore penetrative sex on my own terms. I decided recently to look at dildo's which are slim with not a huge girth. I'm currently debating between these two suction cup dildo's below with a small girth of 3.5" as to not cause intense pain when first using them, but am unsure which is best for someone like me despite having a look at reviews meticulously. I do like the idea of a suction cup or a base in case I want to take it into the bath :)

Does anyone have experience using these vaginally or has a recommendation?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37282

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34638

Thank you!!

I don't think you will go far wrong with either one. Id probably go for the first and use that to inform your next purchase :)

Hi there! Both would seem rosily your needs but my preference is for silicone so I would choose the second (in fact I'm pretty sure I have that one in a different colour). I find that pvc/jelly type toys can sometimes have a little 'drag' to them, needing more lube. I'm sure you'd get on well with either though. Good luck.

I’d go for the second one, silicone is my preference. It still needs lube but it tends to be more comfortable in my experience. It cleans easier too :)

Ahhh thank you everyone for your suggestions! I ordered the silicone one as I was reading a lot of about pvc and it being hard to sanitise!

I would definitely go for silicone and invest in some fab toy wipes too they are definitely worth it x

Hey lotus, you definitely made the right choice. It’s. Perfect size toy for starter play and great girth, it’s not intimidating and with a little lube it’s really smooth ☺️. Also it’s super easy to clean and discreet to hide in your underwear drawer or wherever suits your needs.

We own the one you have ordered and can agree fully with everything Lil_known has said above.

Thank you so much everyone! I definitely think I've made the right choice now and will take your advice to get some wipes and wash for it 🤗 I'm so glad I asked!