Advice on getting me soon to be wed sister a sex toy!

Hi all, I know there have been various threads on this sort of Q before but I just want to ask what you all think of my idea on getting my younger sister a vibrator, either for her Birthday or as a fun wedding prezzie (wedding is end of Oct!!). Obviously I wouldn't give her prezzie in front of everyone - I'm not that wkd!!

I have got her and her OH an all over body massager (a scholl item) as an actual wedding prezzie (they're farmers and I figured after a long old day farming it might help!!) so this would just be a fun thing on the side - as it were!! Or I give a vibrator to her as a bday prezzie?? Was thinking of a lady finger type toy. She has never had any sex toys before which is why I was thinking lady finger - that glow in the dark 1 caught my eye - certainly fun!!

I duno, is this a good idea or should I just leave it and get her some farmery stuff? She mentioned a while back how cool it was that I have no inhibitions on the sex toy subject & how she wished she was more like me about it!

Any help much appreciated guys!! Cheers, D69x ;-)

Seems like you have quite a honest and open relationship with your sister, if she's mentioned sex toys to you then maybe she was hinting.. it's a weird thing really, I talk to my sister about most things but would feel a bit odd talking about sex toys. I suppose what I'm saying is that it sounds like a good idea but only you really kow how she would react. Is there a way you can sound her out, maybe make a joke of it perhaps and see her reaction?

Divine69 wrote:

She mentioned a while back how cool it was that I have no inhibitions on the sex toy subject & how she wished she was more like me about it!

It sounds like she might be receptive to something small as a present for herself. I wouldn't make it a wedding present though because that's an ultra special big event requiring gifts which take up room in the storage cupboard for at least a decade, you don't know what her husband's attitude is, and inquiring family members might ask her what your gift was. :-)

I know i'm a guy, but imo, youd be better off getting her something small and inexpensive, and giving it to her on her hen night (if she plans to have one)

From my experience, not many things are taboo on that night, and it'll be a funny joke present, and she'll never feel like she has to try it until shes comfortable doing to. You could even buy her other small things like cockrings or some kind of balm/gel (like Play O). That way, she can open up discussions with her husband, too.

If you give her a wedding present, and she isnt comfrotable to use it, it'll just be an awkward moment.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20743 have you thought about this as a jokey prezie when i got married my antie bought me a book the title was called how to kill your husband it made me and my hubby both laugh.

EskimoKisser wrote:

I know i'm a guy, but imo, youd be better off getting her something small and inexpensive, and giving it to her on her hen night (if she plans to have one)

From my experience, not many things are taboo on that night, and it'll be a funny joke present, and she'll never feel like she has to try it until shes comfortable doing to. You could even buy her other small things like cockrings or some kind of balm/gel (like Play O). That way, she can open up discussions with her husband, too.

If you give her a wedding present, and she isnt comfrotable to use it, it'll just be an awkward moment.

That's a really good idea.

EK (&sharry) - that is a good idea but she's not had time to have a hen night (too much farming going on at the mo). I'll stick with the scholl muscle massager as a wedding prezzie and get her something (like a lasyfinger-stylee vibe & some nice lube) for her Birthday at end of Nov.

Cheers for all suggestions, much appreciated!! Now I'm just hoping it's not guna rain! Or worse still, snow on her BIG day!!

D69x ;-)

Get her the Clone-a-Willy for her wedding night, just think of the fun!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

Incendiaire wrote:

Get her the Clone-a-Willy for her wedding night, just think of the fun!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

Tell you what Incendiaire that's not a bad idea - only coz I've had a very nice long chat to her fella today and the subject came up (as it were!) and am going to take her shopping for a couple of quality hours together and go to AS (sorry but Lh is 2nd option if weather is too shite to go out in, eg it snows!!). Her fella reckons it was a great idea, and even wants to go too!!! Bless 'im ;-) If all goes well I may well suggest 1 of those kits to her and I'll show her the Lh site too - and maybe all my reviews I've done.............or maybe not!!!

Cheers everyone for your help - will keep you posted as to how it goes!!!

D69x ;-)

Hi to any1 interested - was chatting to my sis today (tues) and she's not well (fluey) so instead of going to town to AS have suggested a night in with wine (for me) and lemsip (for her) and chocolate and I am going to introduce her to the WONDERFUL world of Lovehoney!!! Plus if she wants owt it's easy peasy, and I have a vip code to use!! All sorted - though obviously I may not show her all my reviews!!! Am feeling much happier (not having to spend me £ at AS) and she is too - not that she knows exactly what sort of online shopping am on about!! In less than 24hrs she will!!! Am more excited about this than her wedding!!

D69x

Oh sounds interesting. Hope she likes it here!