Advice on Pegging

Hi Everyone!

My partner and I are both bisexual, and he has asked me to use a strap-on on him. I have used a strap-on on a woman before, so have no issue with embarassment of wearing one, or the 'rhythym'. We also have a very open relationship and I am sure that he will 'guide me' verbally and physically.

I just wondered if anyone has any advice for me, do's and don'ts with pegging, what I can expect?

I am very excited actually and have ordered a new strap-on from LH just for the occasion. We are going away to a posh hotel for a couple of days next week so any advice I can have before then would be much appreciated.

Thanks all!

Well apart from the obvs point about lube, i would suggest letting him back onto it so that he can control the initial inseration which can be painful.

Other than that, happy prostate poking! :D

As someone who's done a lot of pegging with their partner, my first recommendation is to warm him up slowly - it can take a while for the muscles to relax and it's best not to rush things. Same for the sex, actually - start slow and then build up to a faster pace if you want to.

One thing I found really useful was letting my partner climb onto the dildo himself the first time and give me a bit of a show while he demonstrated the pace that was good for him... Very hot and very educational too!

Thank you both! I'm sure it will be very sexy and practice makes perfect I guess.

use some fingers or a small buttplug for start. Let us know your impressions when you done. I'm sure you will act great