Need First Time Pegging Advice

Hi Everyone,

So I'd like some advice on pegging. I know this topic has been brought up before, but it'll be my first time actually doing it. I'm wondering what are some good beginner strapons to try out and any advice/tips that could make everything go smoothly. I'm nervous about the whole thing because I'm fairly shy when it comes to sexual things (I know I need to get over that), but since he brought it up I decided why not give it a try. I'm wondering if he's ready for it because when we tried before it had to be dark & he got weird about eye contact lol. It wasn't a successful try & we just did other stuff at that point. Do you think we should wait? I'm not sure if he's 100% comfortable or if he thinks I think he's gay or something because he wants to try it.I'm just a little confused, but I want know that I'm doing it right. I also want us both to be comfortable because it shouldn't be weird, just fun and pleasurable. Thanks for any & all advice/tips.

it does look like you pair are in the same boat as ourselves and we ordered this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499

it came this morning so we wait and see

i thought its something less daunting to start on

we have spoke about it and thought hey why not

but like your man i had the same thoughts ect xx

I don't think anything different of him, I mean I know how it feel from the receiving end. I thought one day he would suggest it, but I know some people jump to those thoughts. I just want him to be comfortable with the whole thing & if he doesn't like it then we don't have to do it. I am glad I'm not the only one in this same situation thought ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif).

Oh and let me know how it goes! I'd love to know if you were comfortable with it, so I have something to compare to ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

yeah i think its something you both gotta be comfy with it

the fact like ourselves you have spoken about it

it sounds clighe but talking to each other helps a great deal

and like you say if its not for you then you dont have to do it again

beleive me we are having the same thoughts lol x x

yeah will do im thinking its not going to be comfy at first much like you girls when u lose your virginity but we let you know imformatively

i prob going to need a few drinks b4 hand mind lol xx

hahaha nothing wrong with a few drinks to loosen you up. I know when we tried anal (me on the receiving end) I had a few drinks lol. I say just take it slow & steady.

yea I think talking about it more will probably be the best way to go, but he always seems embarassed to even talk about it lol.

get him lubericated (pardon the pun) too lol a few drinks soft music slowly work your way into it

or u could suprise him and get it in secret and when your drunk have a play lol x

LOL! yea maybe drinks are the key to getting us both relaxed lol. I think I'll definitely try that lol.

hahahaha ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

We have this one...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

We found the beginners one too flexible as it's a jelly like material and the actual harness is just elasticated so stretched too much which meant I couldn't get a good rhythm. Plus being on the smaller side the harness was generally too big.

The advanced one has a fantastic harness which has a slot for a bullet but also leaves you accessible unlike the beginners which is more like wearing a pair of underwear so covers bits instead.

Get a good lube, I'd recommend maximus
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084

And ease into it with fingers (lube, lube, lube) take it slow at first and make sure to communicate
We find doggy style works well purely for the fact he can ease himself onto the dildo at his own pace as well.

Have fun!

There's plenty more tips and suggestions on the other pegging posts so be sure to take a look through them

Nothing to do with being gay so he shouldn't worry. I'm straight but love my wife fisting me, using toys on me and pegging me. My favoured weapon of choice is the Doc Johnson vac u lock system as per my avatar. It is the fact that it is my wife doing it to me that is probably the biggests turn on.

went very well the hubby certinally enjoyed his first pegging session i think we are going to need a bigger toy though

plus the strap was too small and cut into me we are thinking maybe we should of gone for the bigger size toy with the ajustable strap xxx

cardiff_couple wrote:

went very well the hubby certinally enjoyed his first pegging session i think we are going to need a bigger toy though

plus the strap was too small and cut into me we are thinking maybe we should of gone for the bigger size toy with the ajustable strap xxx

We have spent a small fortune on trying out various dildoes and harnesses and finished up making several harnesses from scratch to get exactly what we wanted.

Well worth the effort though!