Advice on Squirting

Morning all, after another restless night listened to this weeks podcast all about squirting, which was really interesting.
OH agrees that it is something she’d like so any tips on toys etc that could help .

1 Like

Hi @Lancsincheshire :slightly_smiling_face:

You may want to change the topic title if you’re more interested in squirting tips than the podcast. :+1: You may get a few more nibbles. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s plenty of old topics on squirting too, if you fancy a browse of those while you wait for more replies?

Edit: I’ll pop a link to the S02E03 podcast too in case people are curious. :+1: And there’s a ChimpList of them all too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In my opinion the best toy for squirting is the njoy Pure Wand

it’s pretty pricey but I can personally testify that it’s 100% worth it!

3 Likes

@Sappho I’ve heard that’s really good as well.

I’d love to own one, better get saving.

1 Like

We like some squirty fun, though it’s only very occasionally we get it to work the toys. Agree with @Sappho that the pure wand is pretty much the best out there and if it doesn’t provide a squirt it feels really good trying.
We are most successful using fingers. There are lots of videos available via google to help with technique, the one we find most effective requires the middle two fingers and a fast strong wrist!

2 Likes

Squirting can take some practice, so it may not happen first try and every women is different. According to most online guides it’s consistent firm pressure on the g spot.

2 Likes

It takes some time and practice. There are so many toys here at LH but this doesn’t mean you partner will squirt the first time. Be patient and gentle. I only use my fingers and tongue and rarely use toys to make my partner squirt

1 Like

I agree with the above comments. :+1:

A ‘‘squirting beginner’s’’ toy that can help is the Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator, which comes in four colors.

Even if she doesn’t squirt, playing can be really fun! So no need to stress yourselves over making her squirt. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I realise that squirting is considered a thing to aim for - but is it really that important?
I’m not sure it adds to any pleasure (just to the laundry).
I tend to pool rather than squirt - so with warning I can have tissues to hand.
I think it is the stimulation which leads to squirting / pooling / whatever you call it which is the main pleasure.

1 Like

I am on the same page. The njoy pure wand is the way to go. We get to it other ways but that has been the most fulfilling pleasure inciting one. I would say it definitely is pleasurable too, but honestly it depends on the arousal of the situation. I find she is not enjoying at as much if she isn’t comfortable and in the moment, but if she it is essentially such a loud experience I think the neighbors across the street can hear us. Just go for it after talking and make sure you’re prepped with towels or blankets. Yeah there’s more laundry, but sex needs to be wet, and frankly I enjoy the fact that there’s laundry to do after sex.akes it seem like we really accomplished something. :ok_hand::100:

1 Like

@MsR

Feel you on the more laundry thing lol Squirting is fun when it happens but first time I did it, didn’t like changing bottom bed sheet at 12am when all I wanted to do was sleep.

So it’s always a towel or two under me now incase.

1 Like

For us it’s usually the rabbit :rabbit2: vibrator that gets Bunny squirting, but sometimes just PIV gets her there.

1 Like

Oh yeah @Squirrel_and_Bunny! The other go to is the Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibe. That one usually does the trick and blows the top as well.

1 Like