Advice on the We Vibe Tango

I've steered away from We Vibe because of some of the things I've heard about them losing charge or developing faults but recently I purchased the tango. I've used it three times so far, the 2nd+3rd time I noticed it sounds kind of rattly, is the best way I can describe it when I hold it by the base or press it against my clit. It's probably just the motor pressing against the case and i'm just being alarmist. I wanted to know it was something you've experinced with the tango.

Yes mine can occasionally sound a little rattly, especially when freshly charged! Give it a gentle shake, press on the base to make sure thats not loose and that usually fixes it.

We have had 2 of these and both of them have failed. Not impressed at all with the product and especially at the price of them.

Some of the older models are a little finicky about charging (i.e the Touch and the Tango) but they have improved a lot since then and newer releases like the Unite and Pivot hold charge much better and tend to stay put whilst they are charging instead of easily disconecting.

I've got a handful of Tango's at this point (it is my all-time favourite bullet) and I recall that they've all made somewhat of a rattling sound at one time or another, depending on how much pressure I am using and where I'm holding it. If it's really loud or if it sounds like it's clicking - I'd get in touch with customer care to see if they can help but if not, I wouldn't worry about it.

I have two and both have that occasional clunk, too. One's about a year old now and still going, but now I've said that... The other is only about 6 months. Though I could be completely wrong as the older I'm getting, the more out of whack my "time" is getting.

I also have one of the older shorter ones. That also clunks and while it hasn't failed, the battery has never been that good on it.

I wouldn't worry too much about the rattle.

Thank you everyone, you've been so helpful with this little issue. I definitely don't feel it's something I particularly have to worry about now. Everybodies quick responses were great.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I've personally had my wevibes replaced due to poor quality. You're not alone on this one.