Advise to spice things up?

cracker165 wrote:

A bloke that doesn't like giving oral???? That's a first!

Hell yeah to that

Omega2008 wrote:

cracker165 wrote:

A bloke that doesn't like giving oral???? That's a first!

Hell yeah to that

I've had a couple of exes that didn't like it. No idea why. Many of my ex partners have almost always orgasmed with me giving them oral, whereas penetrative sex seems to be a bit less guaranteed.

LibraLover wrote:

Omega2008 wrote:

So what do you get out of it? Sounds very one sided, sorry if that's to blunt.

I also have this question. I'm wondering why you have a friends with benefits relationship if the benefits aren't so good by the sounds of it

Like I said, for me it's more the other benefits. Being able to have fun with someone, building up my sexual confidence, being close to someone

By the sounds of it you are both young and he just might be very inexperienced. So perhaps you can tell him exactly where you want him to give you oral, perhaps if you start elsewhere, perhaps your nipples then ease his head southwards.

then fair play to you izbomb.

Omega2008 wrote:

By the sounds of it you are both young and he just might be very inexperienced. So perhaps you can tell him exactly where you want him to give you oral, perhaps if you start elsewhere, perhaps your nipples then ease his head southwards.

He's very confident and sure of himself so it's hard to suggest things without him getting offended. That's a good idea though. (you're full of good ideas)

It would be interesting if you just asked to snuggle up to him without any sex on the plate if he would be so keen.

izbomb wrote:

Omega2008 wrote:

He's very confident and sure of himself so it's hard to suggest things without him getting offended. That's a good idea though. (you're full of good ideas)

Sounds like he's not confident but puts on a Fascade to seem more confident. Take control of your own pleasure, experiment with your body, find what makes you tick and tell him what you want, he's a big boy, he'll learn

LibraLover wrote:

Omega2008 wrote:

So what do you get out of it? Sounds very one sided, sorry if that's to blunt.

I also have this question. I'm wondering why you have a friends with benefits relationship if the benefits aren't so good by the sounds of it?

+1

I used to be in a simlar situation, I only realised the the grass really was greener when I took a step back and re-evaluated the situation and moved on.

A good plays better than a bad romp!