Advise to spice things up?

I have a friends with benefits situation going on with my housemate, has been going on for a few years.

I'm trying to think of ways to spice things up so it doesn't get too boring. I'm finally plucking up the courage to give him a blow job (have a terrible gag reflex so has taken some building up to).

In the past if I've tried to suggest ways for him to improve his technique he hasn't taken it too well. He isn't awful but he's never given me an orgasm. Any advise how to approach this would also be appreciated...

I want to make it fun and change things up a bit but I don't know where to start. He loves it when I dress up in nice underwear and heels so I do that...

Any advise would be appreciated :)

Try and get into a 69 position that way you can control how deep you take him, in my case it's the head of my penis that's most sensitive and you never know he may preform on you.

He's already said he hates giving oral, tried it once and he said he won't do it again :P

What would be a good position for me to give him oral in?

Him lying down with you lying across his stomach to stop him involuntarily thrusting. Such a waste that he doesn't like giving oral.

thanks, I know. It's a shame but if he doesn't like it he doesn't like it. Can't force him. I'll just try and trick him into it when he's drunk :P

I personally love it as it is such a turn on making my OH climax

I'd agree with you that it's amazing when you make someone climax. But he doesn't really seem to bothered about me climaxing. Maybe if we were in a different situation and in a proper relationship it would be different but since it's just sex it does make sense that he's a bit selfish about it...

So what do you get out of it? Sounds very one sided, sorry if that's to blunt.

No you're right. We do have fun but for me it's more the closeness of having someone really

Such a shame

yeah but we both get something out of it. I'm only young, plenty of time to have some proper fun!

To true and you sound like a very caring person lets just hope you find someone who can give you more.

any advise on how I could attempt to talk to him about getting more out of it for me? Last time I tried he seemed to see it as an insult and it didn't go well....

Relax and don't panic. Tease him a little, tongue and fingers. Ask him what he particularly likes, he can always make encouraging noises if it's faster slower, more. Wrap your index finger and thumb around him, can use as more pressure and to control depth if it's too much for you. Take a breather from oral and use plenty spit or lube and your hand if you want, try keep same contact going- don't break the build. Eye contact is usually a big turn on too.

Bit of reciprocity would be nice, you could say how much you like oral and point out that you're overcoming a gag reflex to pleasure him. I doubt guys consider there is such a thing as a bad blow job (short of biting or ripping the top off) but in time I'm sure you'll enjoy it and you'll blow his mind.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Try sending him suggestive texts on what you would like him to do to you entwined with what you want to do to him

What's it like usually? Just one position? You could research some better positions and either just go into it yourself during sex or say "put my legs on your shoulders" or something. Or get a vibrating cock ring, or a bullet vibe so you can stimulate your clit during. Few women can orgasm without clitoril stimulation tbh

Thanks, that's really good advice. Good point about me over coming something to do something good for him.

Texts is a really good idea

A bloke that doesn't like giving oral???? That's a first!

We do different positions but it's usually the same few, thanks for the advice Young and fun95

Omega2008 wrote:

So what do you get out of it? Sounds very one sided, sorry if that's to blunt.

I also have this question. I'm wondering why you have a friends with benefits relationship if the benefits aren't so good by the sounds of it?