Suggestions

Hi

I have been with my OH for over 2 years now,the sex isn't boring but we have tried a lot of stuff.Sometimes i think of just pouncing on him but then i talk myself out if it cos i don't think he will like it,im inecure and don't have much confidence?Can anyone give me some oral and sex tips to kind of keep it alive,please?Also we do not live together so sex is only happening at the weekends.

Hello :)
From personal experience, my OH LOVES it when I jump on him. What could be more flattering than knowing how much your partner wants you so much they just pounce? Even if it doesn't lead to anything, the thought and the gesture is there, and being playful/still flirting is a great way to keep the passion alive in a relationship. Showing that the attraction is still there is essential.
As for the not living together, and only having sex at weekends, that's not a problem. My OH and I are long-distance, and it sucks, but just make the most of having time together. It's about quality, not quantity - and surely it just gives you an excuse to build up the sexual tension during the week? :D
The confidence thing is something which only you can deal with, especially if you feel it may be impacting on your relationship. Be open with your partner about how you're feeling, by all means, but *you* need to deal with it for *you* and not the context of your relationship (if that makes sense). Confidence should be a personal thing, not dependant on your partner. There are lots of things you can do to make yourself feel great: treat yourself, get your hair done, buy some new clothes/lingerie, allocate some time to do something which makes you feel good about yourself.
There are numerous threads on the forum dedicated to oral tips and sex advice, so do spend some time looking around to find advice which is specific to what you're after. As a general rule, good communication is vital and pay attention to how his body reacts, and respond accordingly. Was there any particular aspect of oral/sex that you wanted advice or tips on?

Trouble Loves Me wrote:

Was there any particular aspect of oral/sex that you wanted advice or tips on?

yea =) i love going down on him,But i always seem to do the same thing,he isnt complaining but i think he is getting bored.I just wanna try some new tenchinques on giving oral (i can deepthroat if that helps) any tips i would be very grateful for.

From a guys perspective I love it when my oh initiates sex. It makes me feel wanted and that she wants sex just as much as I do.

As for oral tips, the fact you can deep throat is great, you've already ticked alot of the boxes. try changing up the start and teasing him before. maybe give him a striptease to get him going. Go really slow only licking untill hes begging you to take him in your mouth. you can try things like hot tea/fizzy drinks in your mouth. But for me the biggest change that can make for a great BJ is hair tied back, lots of eye contact, some lipstick and some dirty talk usually about how he should finish.

Trouble Loves Me wrote:

Hello :)
From personal experience, my OH LOVES it when I jump on him. What could be more flattering than knowing how much your partner wants you so much they just pounce? Even if it doesn't lead to anything, the thought and the gesture is there, and being playful/still flirting is a great way to keep the passion alive in a relationship. Showing that the attraction is still there is essential.
As for the not living together, and only having sex at weekends, that's not a problem. My OH and I are long-distance, and it sucks, but just make the most of having time together. It's about quality, not quantity - and surely it just gives you an excuse to build up the sexual tension during the week? :D
The confidence thing is something which only you can deal with, especially if you feel it may be impacting on your relationship. Be open with your partner about how you're feeling, by all means, but *you* need to deal with it for *you* and not the context of your relationship (if that makes sense). Confidence should be a personal thing, not dependant on your partner. There are lots of things you can do to make yourself feel great: treat yourself, get your hair done, buy some new clothes/lingerie, allocate some time to do something which makes you feel good about yourself.
There are numerous threads on the forum dedicated to oral tips and sex advice, so do spend some time looking around to find advice which is specific to what you're after. As a general rule, good communication is vital and pay attention to how his body reacts, and respond accordingly. Was there any particular aspect of oral/sex that you wanted advice or tips on?

Hello hellotitty this is great advice especially from a man's perception. Be confident and do it for yourself. Good luck.

I have this same problem, then if I do talk myself into it, I'm really nervous until I know categorically he likes it xx

Have you tried different positions with oral? The possibilities are endless, and you could also try jumping on him when he doesn't expect it (on your knees when he's just finished the washing up, maybe? *purr*). Him standing with you on your knees in front of him is great from a visual perspective, make lots of eye contact, talk to him and make a real show of it. Just enjoy yourself, and he will too.

I prefer him at the edge of the bed and me sitting in front of him, as it's easier on my neck/jaw and allows for extended head sessions whilst making it easy for anal play. Have you experimented with anal play at all? It can really add a new dynamic to head. There are plenty of toys designed for beginners, such as small anal beads and vibes, which is also a possibility if you're looking to liven things up :)

Or tie him up. Make him squirm. Tease him. Make him beg for head. Always seems to work ;)

There are numerous toys which you can invest in to add new sensations to oral. You could get a cock ring to use to make his orgasm explosive. You can explore anal toys. You could mix things up with a stroker (you can also get some designed just for oral which focus on the shaft so you can pay attention to the head). Why not have a conversation about anything which you'd like to explore as a couple?

Thanks for all your advice.i will defo be putting these into action soon think sometimes,we all just get into a rut.

Best of luck :)