After care after sex

Peaches_92 wrote:

Like others, it depends on what kind of sex session we have and obivously where we have had it lol

If it's somewhere that isn't the usual or I give him a treat whilst he's driving then it's definitely just carry on as usual with us both smirking knowing what we've been doing.

Most of the time though it's cuddle up, lay on his chest, talk rubbish and laugh. Also, depending on where we've had sex we'll stay naked for a bit whilst cuddling .... feels nice and intimate still and also helps you to cool down as well if it's been a bit steamy!!

Good one. I think the cuddling up is often understated . Its essential IMO especially after a session involving impact play or tieing up and reassures both parties that everything is fine and that you love each other which is what its all about.

Cuddle for maybe half hour, then run to the loo and when I get back he has a drink for me, then we do the cuddling and chatting. Before then, I can't normally talk much, I just make happy noises into his chest :)

Clean up, then tbh I dont have one

sassykitten;) wrote:

I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

To be honest we don't have one.

Due to having young little ones we only have sex in the evenings once they are asleep. So generally we're asleep soon after, we will normally cuddle up or spoon for 10 mins before both turning over and dozing off. X

Thats a big +1 from me,have to fit it in where and when you can

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I always feel sad when I see your posts and hope one day you will cheer me up when you have landed yourself a partner .

Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Sorry im making u feel sad mysteron, I hope I find that someone soon:) maybe 2016 will b my year, ive been experiencing some bad luck recently

I know my dear thats why I hope things will improve for you and pretty certain they will in time.

I admire you for posting away amongst in the main happy couples on here as it can't be easy .

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I know my dear thats why I hope things will improve for you and pretty certain they will in time.

I admire you for posting away amongst in the main happy couples on here as it can't be easy .

Sometimes its hard, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be upset just because I'm only 90% happy

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Sometimes its hard, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be upset just because I'm only 90% happy

You don't upset anyone by any any means it's just sometimes you come across a little sad that's all . I think it's a great shame but I am sure by this time next year you will be jumping into the shower with a partner which I agree with the others is a must after sex.

a shower is good before, during and after..