After dinner games for 2 couples/groups

I'm looking for any ideas for games that can be played with another couple or in a group after dinner like cards against humanity. They can be sexy they can be rude but it needs to be funny most of all. Lovehoney have a great selection of games for couples not sure of any could be adapted for group play without leading too far.

Twister?

Hey Holly Love

Kinky Confessions is a great one for more than 2 people to play. It's effectively a "would you rather" game so can be played with a larger group. The questions are sex based so are funny/rude, but don't feature instructions for having to actually do anything if you don't want to. (There are forfeits for if someone doesn't answer though - if you decide to play that way.)

If you want to know more, YouTube video last week talks about the Lovehoney Oh! Collection

I was also going to suggest Kinky Confessions, we have it and think it's definitely suitable for a group scenario!

Oh I know one that's very dirty.

Its called washing up

Gentle giant wrote:

Oh I know one that's very dirty.

Its called washing up

😂😂

Kinky confessions looks like a good option as we are quite open as friends so nothing shocks us.

Got a dish washer for the dirty dishes.

Slightly off-topic, but says so much where my minds is at moment, how about "Ker Bonk"

A tube where there are lots of holes filled with vibrators and dildos supporting lots of love eggs and other small LH paraphernalia....

As the Brits will know this could be an adult version of the family favorite Ker Plunk ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Now for a serious one eating desert of each other.

For the ladies deserts 2 pineapple rings some whipped cream with glacé cherries.mounted on man meat pole

For the guys iced fruit lollipop in its own pink soft holder