sex games....corney????

I want to buy some sex games for me and my partner, but so far everything seems a tad corney and trashy, can anyone recomend any good sex games for us to try

I'm new to the site and any advice or recommendations would be most appriciated

x Seika x

I got Monogamy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662 with my partner and we had a great time with that. It is very well presented and has some really nice suggestions to try ranging from romantic to really quite hot. As for being a bit corny I think that might be something you just have to laugh at and make part of the experience, it does help lighten the mood anyway.

thanks JH im going to check it out xx

We've got Monogamy as well and quite like it. We also have 'In Love' which is a softer version but can be quite funny to play, I don't know if LH still sell it though. It was on offer for £5 a couple of months back.

If you can get hold of it, the game "Consenting Adults" is quite good. It has cards ranging in levels from very light (e.g. run your fingers down your partners back) through to quite full on (e.g. put honey or whipped cream over partner's bare genitals. Lick it off, touching skin only as absolutely required to get the job done). It's up to you which level of cards you pick and it can be played with one couple or several in teams.

The idea is you have to pass the tasks on the cards to win points to win the game, but every time we play we kind of forget about the points total...

We originally played this in Australia with some (very) good friends and it made for an extremely fun evening. You can break the ice with the starter cards and then see how far everyone is willing to go. Unfortunately, we've not found a stockist in the UK - we had to import ours from Oz. I might see if I can suggest it to lovehoney to see if they can source it at all...

Played Nooki a few times very interesting way of discovering your partner & what turns you on

Would definately recommend, cant wait for the next time the kids are away so we can play

I have this game: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18358

I have written a detailed review on the background, game experience and what my partner and I felt.

A great game in my opinion that is perfect for bringing couples closer in sex and relationships.

Monogamy is great. Played a few times and you have to laugh , plenty of drinking as part of game to loosen you up a bit and it encourages a lot of honesty. Last time we played because the roll of the dice my wife was naked very early in the game and drunk and I was fully clothed and pretty sober. We never do the lap dance thing, it's just not something either of us wants to do.

MM I just wanted to say that that's a fantastic review! Having always vaguely avoided that game (basically just due to the look and not being overly sure what it would be about) I've now wishlisted it and plan to buy it perhaps in preparation for my anniversary with my partner. It sounds wonderful.