All I Want for Christmas Is...

First let's all agree that this is not a thread for begging or bribing. (Although if people who know/'know' eachother want to organise an exchange amogst themselves, that's their prerogative.) And now that that's all settled, let's start sharing.

I have a wishlist-making problem (seriously- I have 7; NOT including my tester list and my 2 seasonal ones which will be deleted/emptied after the holidays). Hey, I just like to have everything organised so I can find them again easier... Anyway, that isn't the point of this thread. The point is, I made a Christmas list (which I then split into 2 because reasons) and I was just curious how many others have done the same? And if so, is it just for your own benefit? Something for the SO to browse? Or do you have friends or family members who you are comfortable sharing it with?

I submitted one of them to the little £10-or-less Secret Santa my online erotica writing group is doing, but otherwise I haven't shown them to anyone. I think I'd show my friends (if they were going to buy me something and asked what I wanted) because they're cool, but I'm half-and-half on doing the same with my female relatives. They're pretty cool too, but y'know.

Now for the fun part: what's on your list? Which item(s) are you hoping to find under the tree most of all?

My 'Santa Baby' wishlist is the one with my £10 and under goodies and is mainly comprised of accessories for the little Sexy Santa dress-up I have planned. I already have a red lace basque with suspenders and a Santa wrap dress, so I'm hoping to get at least a pair of stockings before the day, though I'd love the lace gloves, too.

And the pinwheel. I freaking love pinwheels. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32236

My 'Naughty List' is the over £10 items that I will share with friends if they ask (I already got a rather expensive gift from the SO), or otherwise just hope I can save up for to treat myself- and who knows? Maybe some of them will be on sale after Christmas?

I'd have to say the things I want most on that list are these two pinwheels (of course!):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32543

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34923

and the Entice Rose Gold Triple Nipple and Clit Clamps with Chains (which I have the dodgy feeling in my gut will be discontinued soon, so I'm really itching to get my hands on it quickly):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31502

Alternatively, share what you've already received or know you're getting. Or what you've bought for a special someone (assuming they're not going to see this, of course... Unless they already know).

Having sorted through my toy collection, there are only a handful of toys I use regularly so I'm pretty content with what I have already.

having said that I would love a womaniser for the different sensation, but I know I won't get one as they are expensive and I wouldn't expect my husband to get me one and I'm happy with that.

I don't share my list with anyone I know in real life so I would be mortified if a family member bought me a sex toy!

All I'm lusting after is some cocktail stuff and the mr frosty I have wanted every year since I knew what Christmas was!

JM88 wrote:

Having sorted through my toy collection, there are only a handful of toys I use regularly so I'm pretty content with what I have already.

having said that I would love a womaniser for the different sensation, but I know I won't get one as they are expensive and I wouldn't expect my husband to get me one and I'm happy with that.

I don't share my list with anyone I know in real life so I would be mortified if a family member bought me a sex toy!

All I'm lusting after is some cocktail stuff and the mr frosty I have wanted every year since I knew what Christmas was!

I suppose I don't consider many of the things on my list actual sex toys, so maybe that's why I'm not as fussed about it. Plus, I'm not sure if I really mean I'd show them, but rather ask for a gift voucher or just borrow their card and let me make the transaction! lol

The womaniser does intrigue me. I haven't found a vibrator that I like, and I've heard that 'different sensation' business about that toy, too. But yeah, the price means I probably won't see one for a while.

+1 to the cocktails, though! Cheers!

I suppose if it's not actual toys it's different.

i remember years ago before I was into anything sexual (apart from vanilla sex) my mum bought me a "sensual massage kit" including flavoured lubes and stuff to use in the bath together for me and my boyfriend! It was mortifying opening it in front of family especially when it had the shops name on the front!

Now I would love something like that but still wouldn't want to open it in front of everyone!

Haha! Yeah I can understand that.

My family are a bunch of weirdos so aside from my father and maybe one of my brothers, I don't really mind opening something like that in front of them. My Mum and Gramma have both gotten me lingerie before and are aware of my dirty mind and sex drive (heck, they're where I got it from- runs in the female line!) so they're the ones I'm thinking of when I say I might show/tell them.

My wishlists were bording on obscene but I fixed that by buying most of the stuff, now my wishlists look far more reasonable :L

I don't have a specific christmas wishlist but I did make it clear to my OH that anything off My wishlist would be greatfully received as a christmas present. As long as he didnt let me unknowling open it infront of familY! :P

He has now got me the vixen mustang for christmas, so it does pay off having a wishlist a mile long! :P

However now I have to wait until christmas to be united with it, tough times... :/

Ah, nothing wrong with a little antici-

Oh there are many things on my wishlist but if I had to pick just one thing it would have to be the tie-dye Vixen Mustang <3 I have not yet owned a suction cup dildo before so this would be the first. In fact, it might also be the only one I would ever get, I mean why would I need another once I have a Vixen hmm :D

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this Christmas! In the mean time I just need to figure out if I have to be nice in order to get it or just really naughty ;)

Hands All Over wrote:

Oh there are many things on my wishlist but if I had to pick just one thing it would have to be the tie-dye Vixen Mustang <3 I have not yet owned a suction cup dildo before so this would be the first. In fact, it might also be the only one I would ever get, I mean why would I need another once I have a Vixen hmm :D

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky this Christmas! In the mean time I just need to figure out if I have to be nice in order to get it or just really naughty ;)

Yep, that's the trick, isn't it? Have fun finding out!

And oh wow, that Vixen looks fantastic. I'd be tempted to get it just for the cosmic colours! I think I've just found a new addition to one of my longer-term goal wishlists. lol

Well I'm having surgery Friday so it's a bit difficult to focus on toys right now. So what i really wish for Christmas is for that to go well and a speedy recovery.

So at the top of my list is some reading materials for when im laying around recovering. But I'm also a bit obsessed with that gold tone whip necklace and those cuff braclets. I don't even plan to use it up whip the OH but the idea of jewelry like that worn at a business dinner gets me hot.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Well I'm having surgery Friday so it's a bit difficult to focus on toys right now. So what i really wish for Christmas is for that to go well and a speedy recovery.

So at the top of my list is some reading materials for when im laying around recovering. But I'm also a bit obsessed with that gold tone whip necklace and those cuff braclets. I don't even plan to use it up whip the OH but the idea of jewelry like that worn at a business dinner gets me hot.

Good luck vanessa :)

Thanks Sassykitten.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Best of luck Vanessa. I would like a full latex lingerie set, gloves, stockings and all. Although I've just realised the latex stockings I've been eying up for too long- have been discontinued :( I shall have to choose some more.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I hope the surgery goes well and its a good time of the year over the festive period to get glammed up . So go for it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Vanessa8 wrote:

I hope everything goes well and I wish you a swift recovery. What a time of year for it, eh?

I agree with you on those Bijoux items. They're so gorgeous. Kinky and classy. And as you say, subtle enough to wear out; your own dirty little secret- that is hot. They're all on one of my regular wishlists, too.

CocoGirl wrote:

Best of luck Vanessa. I would like a full latex lingerie set, gloves, stockings and all. Although I've just realised the latex stockings I've been eying up for too long- have been discontinued :( I shall have to choose some more.

That sounds fun. Too bad on the stockings, though. It sucks when an item you've been wanting gets discontinued before you get the chance to nab it. I was smiled upon by the Lovehoney goddesses this August when I only just managed to order the rose gold wartenburg pinwheel I'd had on my list for... ever... before it was discontinued mere days afterward! I kind of wish there was some sort of warning system.

I've been eyeing up some of the latex lately too, and it seems to me you should be able to find another pair you like. :)

Vanessa8 wrote:

Good Luck Vanessa, I hope your surgery goes well :) xx

Thanks all, I had to slide this in at the end of the year in order to get time off at work to recover. I always save up extra time for the week between Christmas and New Years with no school and thank goodness I have it for this instead. If I wait til after the new year I may end up gutting all my paid time off for all of 2016 if I need a few extra days to recover and need to use unpaid time.

I got the 25% off email this AM and contemplating that necklace as a gift to myself I have this amazing black jumpsuit it would look killer with for a GNO after I get better.... the temptations LOL.

sometimes you just gotta gift yourself LOL - damn 25% off email! Merry Christmas to me: Ordering the necklace and a book of erotica to read during recovery. The cuffs will have to wait until I have more funds!

Added a vibrating stroker for the OH since sex will be a no no while i recover. Hopefully he likes it as a "suprise" Christmas gift.