Kinky Christmas

Who's going to be having a naughty/kinky Christmas then? Any naughty gifts under the tree? Christmas in bed sounds good! Non naughty gifts this year but please of kink going on Christmas Day?

What about everyone else?
Merry Christmas

I'm definately hoping for a naughty Christmas. I put a vibrator on my present list anyway and I've been using one this year without him knowing so this was kind of the hint for him!

I've bought him a Fleshlight and some new thongs to wear tomorrow for Christmas day so I hope it will be exciting and naughty for us!

Sent my secret santa from a mums group love eggs, always treat myself under my own tree. Shared my public wishlist with my longterm fun friend who likes toys as much as me so hope get something in post. Will be happy with jewelry but toys are so much more fun.

steph&mike wrote:

I'm definately hoping for a naughty Christmas. I put a vibrator on my present list anyway and I've been using one this year without him knowing so this was kind of the hint for him!

I've bought him a Fleshlight and some new thongs to wear tomorrow for Christmas day so I hope it will be exciting and naughty for us!

Bought my guy some thongs too. I know he'll have bought me some too :)

We've had a very kinky Chrstmas (though, to be fair, that was our gift remit). I've been spoiled - cupping set, glass butt plug, naughty cop outfit and a strap-on among the naughty haul. OH was very impressed with the Rev1000 and penis pump I got him.

Still a bit full/lethargic from Christmas dinner to try any of them out yet. Maybe tomorrow, more fun than the sales!

We will be trying on and trying out our LH christmas presents later, once dinner has gone down (won't be the last thing going down)

I got the wife a wand and that also came with a free usb rechargeable rabbit so looking forward to a kinky night.

FiE wrote:

steph&mike wrote:

Bought my guy some thongs too. I know he'll have bought me some too :)

So it turned out pretty good and pretty naughty. I got the vibrator that I wanted and he seemed very surprised but very interested in his Fleshlight. Unfortunately we did not have time to try out either before we went off to my mums for Christmas dinner where we are staying over a few days.

He wore his new thongs that I got him which I was very excited about and I wore a tiny g-string that didn't cover much which I bought myself. After dinner and presents I let him know that I was wearing love eggs today and having them in was making me extremely excited and horny. I think he nearly spat his drink out when I told him!

I think my wife just got her mojo back after a few years without. We ordered a nice big bottle of lube plus a pair of double dildo pants and 2 anal beads so soon as arthritis gives way a bit were gonna have kinky fun!

No but last night my wife for the first time wondered about a rabbit so I'll have to do some looking?