Christmas wish list

So its not long till the big jolly man in his red suits breaks into your house and leaves you pressents lol what have you put on your list for santa and have you been a good or bad this year?

I am always bad so I doubt I will get what i want ho ho ho lol

I'm being bad, trying to do xmas shopping for the OH but just keep finding things for myself! lol

and what is it you want?

I want a dirty weekend way which I have been asking for months for

come on a dirty weekend with me :P

We got a new bed as our present which obviously needs to be road tested ;) perhaps we may need some new toys to test it out.

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I want a dirty weekend way which I have been asking for months for

me 2 but never happens xx

I'm so excited for Christmas this year, I'd rather buy loads of presents than receive them for some reason haha. I usually end up wanting (and buying) everything I see leading up to Christmas but I'm completely opposite this year.

I haven't decided yet. It must be something that will make my girlfriend happy and satisfied.

my xmas wishlist on here is too long guna have to sort it out soon xx well when i find cash !!!

Ah, I want lots of things for christmas, usually it's only my mother who actually ets me what I want.

Although I really want my Sir to treat me to a romantic day followed by a sensual playtime afterwards..........

Sounds good Hella! :D

I think I want lots of books this year... I don't know if that means I'm getting old! xx

Genuinely on the top of my list is an anal glass dildo.

then pyjamas. Hmmm.

The tentacle dildoes look nice.

I'm a giver at Christmas, I love watching people open their presents from me as I like to see their reactions. I've been pretty good at budgeting this year for Christmas and have matched up my mum and dad's presents well; he has Lynx, she has a hand care kit, etc. They both have something similar and about ten little presents each with one MAIN present. They also have £50 spending money each too for the sales :)

As my dad's main present is a Lelo Magic Wand Medium, what do you think I should get my mum is terms of quality and price? She has everything she wants really but loves 'homey' things like rugs, chopping boards and curtains. Maybe I should kit out her room with new curtains, a throw and a rug? Hmmm... ANYWAY lol...

I haven't made a list this year but I did treat myself to a corset which unfortunately doesn't fit so I need to return/exchange it :( I'd like to find a sexy outfit and indulge in the 3 for £50 offer, does anyone know when this offer will finish?