Have you been naughty or nice?!

Right I know it's miles away but I'm already being sent the catalogues and it's in the shops too. Instead of grumping about it, I'm just going to embrace it!

Christmas is on it's way like it or lump it! And as with other years some very kind people on the forums do some yuletide public wishlist shopping. So this year I thought we should do things a little differently....

First off you need to create 2 new wishlists - available for the public to view and so other forum members can buy you a little treat! Ideally all the items should be under £10, to make it affordable the majority of items should be under £5 running right down to give any budget the chance to get you something. The idea is to send some little novelty treats, so best keep the wishlists to a sensible low price.

But the twist this year is to have 2 wishlists - call them "Naughty Christmas" and "Nice Christmas". The person doing the shopping will decide which list they think you have been most this year! Once the holidays are over you can tot it up and let us know if you had a Naughty or Nice Christmas! If you don't celebrate it then you can make the wishlists "Naughty" and "Nice" and still participate if you would like to.

So it's time to start thinking what little treats you would like Santa to bring you!

x

Here's me thinking.. naughty is nice to me?

Sounds like good fun though ^^

Pft thinking ahead is good for you! .. Plus I have to ask my OH about a 100 times about what he wants before he gives me an usefull answer instead of 'I dont know', so it takes some time!

Firewolf wrote:

Pft thinking ahead is good for you! .. Plus I have to ask my OH about a 100 times about what he wants before he gives me an usefull answer instead of 'I dont know', so it takes some time!

I am in the exact same position hun! OH is useless at making his mind up! Plus I have to think about these things now - there's no way I could afford it all in december!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Firewolf wrote:

I am in the exact same position hun! OH is useless at making his mind up! Plus I have to think about these things now - there's no way I could afford it all in december!

x

Well.. I just get my OH something (preferably big and awesome), and friends something silly and small. My family doesnt do anything regarding gifts with christmass, so heh, and my relationship with my parents is poorly so I wont get them something apart from a card (harsh, maybe).

This is such a great idea i am so in : ) xxx

NO NO NO NO NO

<la la la I'm not listening>

Srsly. September. And only just.

I'm not saying buy anything now just start making wishlists, or keep an eye out for new cheapy products that you wouldn't mind seeing in your stocking!

x

Mm, already have a feeling of who I might buy a pressie :3

ohh good idea! does LH do a secret santa?? x

Just click on a members wishlist on their profile, if its public it will allow you to buy anonimously for that member (though you can attach a message also)

You need to create public wishlists of items you would like to get, so other people visiting LH can choose to buy you something if they want to. Quite a few forum members choose to buy presents for each other nearer the time. All I'm suggesting now is to get your thinking caps on and start making a list of what you would like!

x

Ooh sounds fun! I know who i would buy for but what happens if you don't buy for someone and they buy for you? I would feel really bad! x

I think it's a good idea, and there's no harm in being prepared! x

Ok, I'm in!

why dont we start a secret santa thread whoever would be will to buy something (and get something lol) puts there name there and then someone from LH randomly picks who buys who something for and send out an email so it keeps it secret

i,m also in xxx great idea

Jglow wrote:

why dont we start a secret santa thread whoever would be will to buy something (and get something lol) puts there name there and then someone from LH randomly picks who buys who something for and send out an email so it keeps it secret

I agree and have like a £10 limit or £5 ...but some people may want to buy for certain people...?

I like this idea :) bought some things for a couple of forum members last year as well so count me in! x

chels they still can but out side the secret santa it will be their own choice :-)