All the single ladies

Hey everyone,
I am recently single and am happy to be that way, but I find that I can't stop getting asked if I'm single when I'm out and I keep getting offered drinks. I take it as a total compliment but I don't want to do anything too soon.
But at the same time, I have experimented a little while being single (and have the hickies to prove it) but am just trying to enjoy myself.
Do any of you other lovely ladies ever get confused whether to go for it or not? And the same question for men as well, though I do definitely think women often worry more about things from my experience hehe!
Hope all of you have a good week.
Floating Faerie.

Hi,

Interesting post but one that can be easily answered...just enough yourself. If your single remember its all your choice so if it takes your fancy go for it (hickies and all :P). If not then leave it...

P.S probs more interesting to go for it though haha

Really there is only yourself that can answer that question . I get admiring glances and winks and even my bum pinched when I go out. Because I am married ( 20 years ) , I don't want to further these potential offers. I even got chatted up yesterday by an 80 odd year granny looking for a toyboy! ( I kid you not) The Bar tender and my Mrs were rolling over in laughter and I couldn't wait to make a quick escape when he handed me the drinks!

So like me you probably posses the physical attaction even though I am a lot older than you but if you have got it,or in my case still got it , so much the better as it will give you an advantage. If I was you knowing I had time on my hands and just finished a relationship then I would enjoy myself for a few months . Then when the time comes take up some of these offers to see it they are worthwhile developing them into a relationship. You will only know that they are worth developing them into a relationship by talking to them . You can have the best looking person in the world fancying you but it doesn't mean it will work as a relationship until you start communicating with each other.

I wouldn't get into bed with anyone either on the first date . My modus operandi here used to be no sex before the third date . I still think thats a good rule to bear in mind.

But good luck and enjoy yourself and enjoy the compliments that your getting. I still enjoy compliments to this day as they give you oodles of confidence .

alone4ever - I'm basically the same as you. I've had a couple of wonderful playmates since my last relationship ended. And while I have no regrets at all, it's not really what I want.

floatingfaerie - my advice is to do whatever you feel comfortable with and be honest about your intentions.

I don't get confused because I have learned to listen to my inner self. I have dates a few jerks and i am now with a nice guy, and that thaught me to reconize a nice guy and to know how I feel about a guy and if I really want things to happen or not. Just listen to yourself, because you know the answer

And generally, a person who wants to have everything now is not soneone you want to get with.

I know you said ladies but I thought I would chip in.
On nights out guys are only interested in going as far as they can with a pretty lady.you hold all the power.if it's not what you want then leave them well alone :-)
I've found that patience and time getting to know people leads to the best times :-)

Make them work for it is what I say 💁

I am out of longterm relationship and cyber sex has been an unexpected substitute with girls who

share their hidden secret fantasy fetishes while requesting i do roleplay Joi's for them and ejaculation control edge play holding multiple precum ejaculation triggered to climax peaks and refilling till overflow again , one has sperm collected in vials for her client whom is a sissy transformed Into fulltime sissy , cyber word is scifi trip of every thing that can be imagined ,,

if any sexy girls are interested in cfnm medical fetish cock control Joi's cum play games ,do you like to watch and give instructions for hard cock to be used to the request of your choson activities,

Girl to have her way ask if you want maybe can jerk off for you instead now

just a thought as i look at txts All the best to all lovehoneys

I'm not single but if I was after coming out of a long term relationship, I would enjoy the thrill of the chase. If there was someone that particularly caught my eye, I would consider swapping numbers and go on a proper date. I've never been a one night stand kind of girl though. Obviously there isn't a law against it but it's just down to your morals. I always liked to be wooed though and it's probably old fashioned but I just think if I'm worth having then the guys have to work for it. Each to their own (this has probably not been much help, sorry)

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I'm not single but if I was after coming out of a long term relationship, I would enjoy the thrill of the chase. If there was someone that particularly caught my eye, I would consider swapping numbers and go on a proper date. I've never been a one night stand kind of girl though. Obviously there isn't a law against it but it's just down to your morals. I always liked to be wooed though and it's probably old fashioned but I just think if I'm worth having then the guys have to work for it. Each to their own (this has probably not been much help, sorry)

The chasing bit can be good fun as it adds to the excitement if you catch your prey so to speak. That is one of the things I enjoyed about being single but with women being a lot more up front these days I have been the prey ,quite recently !

Mysteron - I'm sure it must give you a nice feel good factor considering you are taken 😊 everybody likes to feel desired single or not. I'm old fashioned and always liked to give the chase but I am naturally aloof anyway. Just when they thought they'd reeled me in, off I would go. I still do this with hubby as I like my independence and to keep him interested but I'm an Aquarian 😊

Mysteron - I'm sure it must give you a nice feel good factor considering you are taken 😊 everybody likes to feel desired single or not. I'm old fashioned and always liked to give the chase but I am naturally aloof anyway. Just when they thought they'd reeled me in, off I would go. I still do this with hubby as I like my independence and to keep him interested but I'm an Aquarian 😊

well it certainly gives me an ego boost as some of them are young enough to be my daughter. I am also wary that it sometimes makes my Mrs a little in secure .

Good for you and yes I get that from the lads that are old enough to be my son. Gets annoying though 😐 in those situations my hubby just gives them the look and that's enough to warn them off. All you can do is reassure your wife but she must be proud of you too. From what I've read you've lost a lot of weight and that alters your confidence and you give that off to others without knowing it and that's what others find attractive. I've lost 5 stones fairly recently as well so I know what it's like 😊 went from a size 18/20 to a size 6/8 😊

Good for you and yes I get that from the lads that are old enough to be my son. Gets annoying though 😐 in those situations my hubby just gives them the look and that's enough to warn them off. All you can do is reassure your wife but she must be proud of you too. From what I've read you've lost a lot of weight and that alters your confidence and you give that off to others without knowing it and that's what others find attractive. I've lost 5 stones fairly recently as well so I know what it's like 😊 went from a size 18/20 to a size 6/8 😊

Yes you have lost the same weight as me and it does make a lot of diference. It changed me from being a shy introvert retiring type person to a person who now exudes confidence. Your right it does give that off to others as confidence is sexy at end of the day. I have been told by quite a few people now of both sexes that my weight loss has taken 10 years off me and thats probably why some younger ladies find me attactive .