Not single anymore!!!!

I know this may not interest all that many of you! But after the break up of my marriage I am no longer single!!

Funny thing is - I'm with one of my dearest frineds I've known for 15 years or more - sometimes you can't see see the best tihng even when it's under your nose!

We had all the umming and ahing about if we 'get together' do we fuck up our wonderful friendship -literally. But in the end we decided to risk it. Best decision either of us have ever made.

I feel happier, 'lighter' and more 'me' than I have done in over a decade.

So I just wanted to share my happiness after so many of you were so kind in the breakdown of my marriage.

I'm in a good place now - at last.

what a great story for a Monday morning! xx

Thats fantastic news, i'm really pleased for you! :o)

good for you!

Such wonderful news Sam, I wish you both a long and happy relationship :) xxx

woohoo, brilliant news, well done!

Great news.... hope you have many years of fun thogether!

Well done. Really happy for you :)

That's fantastic news :)

Congratulations!

Sam that is great news! Hope you are both very happy together. x

Great news! I hope you are both very happy together.

Thank you everyone - I'm very touched.

We 'know' this is right for us. Our friends and fmaily have all (no mostly!) welcomed our relationship with words along the lines of "What took you so long?"

Her kids have accepted and welcomed me. Mine still aren't talking to me but almost everyone is happy for us.

So thank you all too.

I know I'm not the most regular here, but your support has been very important to me

well done sam if it makes you both happy don't listen to anybody except your own feelings enjoy, be happy,for evermorexx

Nice one good luck and all the best

Yay Sam that's brilliant news!!

*boobie hugs*

That's great! Congrats and enjoy!

Congratulations!!

That's a lovely thing to hear. I hope you both continue to make each other blissfully happy forever more!

SS xx

Excellent news :D always good to hear a happy ending, or beginning as this is

So, what toys are you getting her ???