Alter Ego?

This does overlap slightly with other threads but I thought it'd be nice to discuss this on a thread of its own.

Do any of you have an alter ego when it comes to sex?

Personally- I'm quite timid and shy talking about sex with others (face to face) but with my OH and especially in the midst of some action I turn into quite the disinhibited minx. I think it's because I trust him so much and feel that I am able to show this side of myself to him. Anyone else like this, or not? I suppose it's similar to taking on sub/dom roles etc.

I have to add that it did take quite a while to open up as I was a virgin when I met him (not in a literal sense, >.<). So that was probably an added factor. He does state that I am now the "horny" and "sex-crazed" one as opposed to him initially, to which I do NOT agree with lol.

Hmmm... not sure. I think that I have confidence all of the time. I am going to ask and then reply properly.

I love talking about it OH finds it hard when I talk dirty but I love it I love it and I become more intense when I am horny

my sub charaicter is called rag doll. (not to be mistaken for Rag Doll) she is verry submissive but can be verry cheeky too. she is incredably inoccent, always talks in third person and is verry excitable. however, she is also very dirty and kinky.

i think this persona is an escape from what i have always been encouraged to be by my mother (independent, grownup and never submisive. she is also quite a prude)

I have a dominatrix alter ego who comes out once in a while. I have no idea where she came from, OH likes to be bound and she kinda evolved from that. I am petite and 5'4, shy and quiet. She is a raging bitch who will torture you if you so much as move without permission.

Think we both do really. When we swing we just let ourselves go and when the situation allows we can both be very 'greedy' regarding other partners. R is almost always very embarrassed to be reminded of the details after a night at a club or party, but while it's going on she's a different person entirely.

Interesting replies everyone. I almost forgot about this thread.

Lukiladi wrote:

I have a dominatrix alter ego who comes out once in a while. I have no idea where she came from, OH likes to be bound and she kinda evolved from that. I am petite and 5'4, shy and quiet. She is a raging bitch who will torture you if you so much as move without permission.

This sounds great! I think I'm beginning to get very sexually confident and would love to take charge indefinitely lol. I usually start off but the naturally sub part of me takes over.