Whats other names do you call your OH when being dom or sub

I wanted to see what names you all call yourself and partners, if your being Dom or Sub, ie. slave, mistress and master.

Avrielle, that IS really cute! Lump, I love it :D

I got into hot water the other day for calling Gee "Sporticus"!

He was mad - he was dressed as Stephanie at the time.

Kvetch calls me SWMBO mostly, but also "your tuna sandwichness", "your salami sandwichness", "m'lady", "ma'am", and "owner".

I call him serfy slutface mostly, but also "kvetch", "schmutzy" (cos there's always bits of schmutz sticking to him), "bit of stuff", "glamorous assistant", "service provider", "slut", "bitch", and "aardvark".

We use these names all the time, not just when we're getting erotic.

m3nf wrote:

I wanted to see what names you all call yourself and partners, if your being Dom or Sub, ie. slave, mistress and master.

We tend to do them. Also sometimes I'm a little more specific.. Cocksucker, tight cunt etc. Depends what I'm planning!

great replys all thx loads, intresting to see what kinda of names people have used :) keep them coming.

m3nf wrote:

I wanted to see what names you all call yourself and partners, if your being Dom or Sub, ie. slave, mistress and master. [...] great replys all thx loads, intresting to see what kinda of names people have used :) keep them coming.

Any chance you'll be contributing your own names to your thread? :)

Lubyanka wrote:

m3nf wrote:

I wanted to see what names you all call yourself and partners, if your being Dom or Sub, ie. slave, mistress and master. [...] great replys all thx loads, intresting to see what kinda of names people have used :) keep them coming.

LOL that is a very good point, i nomrally would use for my wife, mistress, my lady or twinkle toes is my normal ones.

m3nf wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

m3nf wrote:

LOL that is a very good point, i nomrally would use for my wife, mistress, my lady or twinkle toes is my normal ones.

Thank you, what about her names for you? Was there a specific reason you were curious about other people's?

Well we just started into this side of things, you may have said from my posts with you and cb-man, and my wife said that very question of what i should call you when i am being the Dom. She did know what she should use apart from master. So i thought i would start a thread for ideas and also my own personal curiosty.

This is a new world for us both, and this forum has a wealth of info that we loved to read from, and also ask :)

m3nf wrote:

Well we just started into this side of things, you may have said from my posts with you and cb-man, and my wife said that very question of what i should call you when i am being the Dom. She did know what she should use apart from master. So i thought i would start a thread for ideas and also my own personal curiosty.

This is a new world for us both, and this forum has a wealth of info that we loved to read from, and also ask :)

Heh, that's interesting! In my world, the top gets to be called whatever they want to be called, and the bottom gets to be called whatever the top wants to call them, fairly simple, really. :p

My kvetch responds poorly to humiliation play and suchlike, so we use names which avoid that. What I find interesting is that he totally embraces "slut" as being entirely positive and lovable, because he is *my* slut and only sluts to me (at the moment).

So that says to me that it's his idea of "humiliation" which is important, and not just any idea of it. So when I call him names it's because I want a particular response from him or I want to express a particular feeling.

If you would like your wife to help you feel like the ultimate power over all you survey, then perhaps something like "Slutlmaster" or "Skylord" or "Top-of-the-range-owner" or something? Think about how you want to feel, and what names might help you feel it.

That might work for her names too, if you call her "pet" or "slut" or "property" or some such, that might work if her feelings respond to those.

Experiment, and see what works. Try using a thesaurus, they're brilliant for synonym searches. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

m3nf wrote:

Heh, that's interesting! In my world, the top gets to be called whatever they want to be called, and the bottom gets to be called whatever the top wants to call them, fairly simple, really. :p

My kvetch responds poorly to humiliation play and suchlike, so we use names which avoid that. What I find interesting is that he totally embraces "slut" as being entirely positive and lovable, because he is *my* slut and only sluts to me (at the moment).

So that says to me that it's his idea of "humiliation" which is important, and not just any idea of it. So when I call him names it's because I want a particular response from him or I want to express a particular feeling.

If you would like your wife to help you feel like the ultimate power over all you survey, then perhaps something like "Slutlmaster" or "Skylord" or "Top-of-the-range-owner" or something? Think about how you want to feel, and what names might help you feel it.

That might work for her names too, if you call her "pet" or "slut" or "property" or some such, that might work if her feelings respond to those.

Experiment, and see what works. Try using a thesaurus, they're brilliant for synonym searches. :)

Thanks again, (i been saying this alot to you lately) i will have to show my wife this later as i am sure she find it a very good read, plus some help to find some new ideas for caling me lol. I guess the idea of using such wording is to provoke a reaction at the time its used, but calling my wife a slutmaster could be asking for alot of bad thing heading my way lol, which i can only guess is why i would use this lol. I guess thats why i started this post to see how far some people also go. :) So much to learn for myself and my wife, and its a great trip while we are learning.

m3nf wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Thanks again, (i been saying this alot to you lately) i will have to show my wife this later as i am sure she find it a very good read, plus some help to find some new ideas for caling me lol. I guess the idea of using such wording is to provoke a reaction at the time its used, but calling my wife a slutmaster could be asking for alot of bad thing heading my way lol, which i can only guess is why i would use this lol. I guess thats why i started this post to see how far some people also go. :) So much to learn for myself and my wife, and its a great trip while we are learning.

You're entirely welcome. :)

When I explore names with kvetch, I sit down with him and ask him how he feels about this name or that, without actually using it at first.

If you want names to refer to your wife as the top, then it will really be up to her to decide which ones she likes. For me, "Owner" and the like is pretty much always guaranteed to get me going. :)

One principle I like is to consider formal terms of respect, to honour that person in ways which clearly indicate stronger feelings of regard than one would normally have for a stranger or acquaintance. Sometimes I feel like some people behave more politely or respectfully to strangers than they do to those close to them, and I think that if the people closest to you aren't the ones most deserving of your highest regard, then who is, you know?

So you might consider that as a starting point. Good luck. :)

JayGee wrote:

I got into hot water the other day for calling Gee "Sporticus"!

PMSL!!

Lubyanka wrote:

Slut Master pretty good but then that's up to you my dear ;) Dirty Bitch, Slut - Nice dirty names are good for slave names. Still trying to think what I wanna be called. Mistress is ok but not quite hitting home. My Lady is too gentle sounding but does have the respect part there. Hmmmmm. This is going to require some time - and perhaps that thesaurus ;)

Hey. I got called "tourturous bitch" last night. Like the sound of that. Def gonna be one of my names :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmmm. got named "Lumpette" last night....

I now have an image of smurfs...

hmm though ive never played with a partner, in the right situation ocming from the night person being called a "slut" can do all sorts of things to me

I think i stick with the "tourturous bitch" for you hun, just suits you when you in that mood so well :)

I'll be deciding why you call me as Dom so ner. ;)