am i alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something i have recently discovered, is that sex toys, used by myself do absolutely nothing for me, at all!!.

They just dont turn me on, not even the slightest bit. Used however by my OH, i cant get enough. Anyone else find this?, or am i alone in this lol x

nope I totally agree. I don't really use them when I play alone.

OH is the opposite, when she's alone she prefers toys to fingers, when we are in bed she prefers my fingers over toys.

Since signing upto the site i think the thing i use the most is my penis pump tho thats out of commision at the moment because it was losing presure during use which LH are kind enough to replace other than that i wear the odd cock ring to make the effects last longer plus i love seeing my veins popping out...

Used my anal vibe today but not for long, and im awaiting for a fun zone vulcan wet vagina to arrive curtiousy of LH testing programme which i will use and hopefully write a very good review about because ive never used one before, but have always been curious on how good they are and feel so fell really lucky there i think!

I suppose it all depends on the person and there mood, some people pref hand play others there vibe some a little of both.

MrSarcastic wrote:

Since signing upto the site i think the thing i use the most is my penis pump tho thats out of commision at the moment because it was losing presure during use which LH are kind enough to replace other than that i wear the odd cock ring to make the effects last longer plus i love seeing my veins popping out...

Used my anal vibe today but not for long, and im awaiting for a fun zone vulcan wet vagina to arrive curtiousy of LH testing programme which i will use and hopefully write a very good review about because ive never used one before, but have always been curious on how good they are and feel so fell really lucky there i think!

I suppose it all depends on the person and there mood, some people pref hand play others there vibe some a little of both.

My OH got that, he really really liked it, hope you do too :) at least I think it was that one..

Thanks Emily, im sure i will like it and its a great little freebie that will no doubt make me buy another version or make. I have the version lower than yours i think on way (non vibrating) but either way its a win, win situation for both me and LH.

Yeah my girl seems to enjoy it much more as an addition to our play rather than by herself :P

When I was in a LDR, toys could be wonderfully effective even on my own. Now that he's too busy to bother with me, it's much harder to do more than take the edge off.

Might have to do with oxytocin levels in the brain from intimacy.

The problem with toys could be that you aren't stimulating the biggest sex organ in your body: the brain.

If you aren't "thinking sexy thoughts" then toys probably won't do it for you when alone.

toycar69 wrote:

The problem with toys could be that you aren't stimulating the biggest sex organ in your body: the brain.

If you aren't "thinking sexy thoughts" then toys probably won't do it for you when alone.

External Media This

youre not alone i perfer to use toys with my partner.

I WAY prefer my OH to toys any day!!!! Or,even, any time of the day. But if I'm not feeling horny or in the mood my toys do nowt fot me whatsoever, kinda like what toycar69 saying