Am I The Only One Disappointed With Lovehoney Lube?

Ok so I just got my first order (first of many I hope) and included was the Lovehoney Enjoy Water Based Lube. Am I the only one that finds it dissapointing. With it being my first lube I don't know if I'm maybe just not using enough?

I found it was incredibly runny, it was almost like water so made a mess on the floor. It also wasn't that slipperly TBH and wore off quickly. Thankfully I ordered other lubes too if it really is not great but do you guys think I'm maybe just not using it right?

.Lubes come in different consitencies some really thick some really thin and watery my current lube is the latter and i think it's good if you aren't satisfied you can always send the lube back

Sorry myghost, my post posted before I had a chance to add a message. I've now edited my original post.

Hey Omnom95

Sorry the Enjoy Lube didn't quite live up to your expectations :( Lots of people love it - but I know that I find that particular formula a bit thin for my liking too. 

If you've decided it's not for you, please get in touch with customer care who will be happy to exchange it, or refund you :)

Sorry again - Hopefully one of the other ones you picked up will be more suited to you :) 

I think some lubes generally are like that. I know I personally use anal lubes such as maximus all the time regardless of what play it is for as i prefer the thicker consistency x

Well thanks to Lovehoney - Jess' suggestion, I've got in contact with customer service and have been offered an exchange for another item of my choosing. And that's without even having to send the lube back. What amazing customer service and so quick too.

Big thumbs up from me to everyone at Loveheony! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

You should totally try the peppermint one... it is so yummy!

I use this always, not runny, not sticky, tastes divine, back or front door too! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25076 ......http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25076 This too..I tried Sliquid, it was good but god awful flavour pomegranate stuff, yuck!

Liquid silk may be more suited for yourself bud. I also find the other a bit too runny for my liking, so I now live and swear by liquid silk. It's not runny at all perfect consistency I'd say xx

I've found some lubes break down in storage, so ones that are normally quite thick can be like water, i confirmed this by buying my usual one after having the same, and finding it pretty much useless, new one is fine(of the same type), we tend to use this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

or another in the same range, good all rounder, also it has a nice rounded end so it can be pressed against anywhere(bum?) you want to "deposit" lube without any pain, that's why its that shape!

I've had quite a few different love honey lubes and they've all been fine , especially the liquid silk xx

I don't like the Lovehoney Enjoy either, I find it was also too watery and runny for my liking. I swear by the System JO H20 Water Based. It is silicone feel and definitely sounds it might be a little better for you.

Are you aware that glycerine in lube can contribute to yeast infections? I'd never use it vaginally.

I have LH Discover anal lube, which is apparantly a bit runny for anal use, but I find it okay for everything (the slight burning sensation fom the first few times has disappeared). My other lube is Sliquid Gel - about the same consistency, also without glycerine and parabens (and never any burning).

I'm sorted for lube now. I had also got the Silk and Discover lubes in the same package and these are both excellent. Thanks for all the suggestions for alternatives though, these will come in handy when my current lubes run out.