Decent lube...

Ok i recently brought some Durex Tingle from the chemest in the aid of helping me with my new toys i thought the tingle would be nice sensation as i played but alwas i was wrong ive had an awful experience! (not sensation wise dont worry lol)

When i got home and tried to open the bottle the squirter didnt work i then had to rip it open to actually get some lube *sighs* and then there was no tingle it was just a lube (very dissapointed) also i have noticed it dried really quick!

So was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

What will it be used for? Some anal play a penis pump and if i find a nice lady her ;) lol

Im kinda off the durex range because of the above mentioned dries quick, bottle none working and did not do as it describes, i do not mind if its just a lube as long as it lasts longer than a minute (durex time) yes ive wrote an email of complaint because 4quid for nothing is a joke imo.

The durex lube bottles come with a locking feature. Did you deactivate it before you tried pumping? You just have to twist the cap to the side.

I noticed that tingle doesn't really tingle either. It just gives me a slight, minty coldness. I'm not a fan of durex lube but it also isn't the worst out there.

As for other lubes there is a massive section in Essentials. May be worth having a look and reading some reviews. =)

The Sliquid Organics range is very, very good =].

I'm a Liquid Silk fan, but sliquid is also good. I got some Maximus anal lube some time back, but haven't been able to really do anal play since, so I can't comment on it.

@pixie - yeh i know about the locking mech but even unlocked it does nothing so need rip it open, like u said no tingle not even anything justa liquied im very dissapointed with product! I was asking for people recommendations as help saves time reading but obv if more are mentioned i have to read each review already have 1 lube saved just in case

@peachy thanks for that suggestion will have a look and see what is said xxx

Edit:

@silverdrop - thanks for the input will give them a look too yes maximus comes up alot x

I'm another Liquid Silk fan. A great all round lube. I've got the big bottle and it lasts for ages!

Thanks little minx! love the name ^^ lol x

We use Liquid silk and the Pjur Original, Woman, and anal lubes. The Liquid Silk gives a very slick feel but does not last as long as we would like. We use the Pjur Woman (a light silicone oil) for PIV sex. For Pegging we use both Pjur Original (to give long-lasting slip) and Liquid Silk to make the toy really slick for easy penetration.

Gyrator53 wrote:

We use Liquid silk and the Pjur Original, Woman, and anal lubes. The Liquid Silk gives a very slick feel but does not last as long as we would like. We use the Pjur Woman (a light silicone oil) for PIV sex. For Pegging we use both Pjur Original (to give long-lasting slip) and Liquid Silk to make the toy really slick for easy penetration.

I second Pjur - very good if not slightly expensive compared to others. I like Pjur Original & have the Pjur Women although I've gone off of this a tad.

Have heard Liquid Silk is good and it's next on my list to buy!

I tend to steer away form tingle one's as they don't seem to do anything for me but I've not tried the Durex range for a long time - just because there seems to be better one's out there!

Angel x

Pixieking wrote:

The durex lube bottles come with a locking feature. Did you deactivate it before you tried pumping? You just have to twist the cap to the side.

I noticed that tingle doesn't really tingle either. It just gives me a slight, minty coldness. I'm not a fan of durex lube but it also isn't the worst out there.

As for other lubes there is a massive section in Essentials. May be worth having a look and reading some reviews. =)

Are you kidding? When I tried it, it tingled so much it felt like vagina was on fire!

I do tend to hear this about the tingle though - for most people it's either WAAAAY too strong or woefully inadequate.

I do find with the Durex lubes you do need to pump the pump for quite a bit when you first get it to get the air out of the system, but it's fine after that.

Durex Play tends to be my lube of choice. It's not the best lube I've tried, as I really like KY Jelly, but I find that Durex tends to represent better value for money - you can usually find it on offer somewhere (Superdrug quite often have it on buy one get one free). I've never needed to relube during a session, but if you find that how long it lasts is a real issue for you, it might be worth looking into silicone lubes.

The Lelo lubricant is the best I have ever tried. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I have had this for 6 months and still have some left. It gets used at least 5 times a week as well.

Heres my review on it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20186&reviewid=28589#customer_reviews

Personally, I tried Durex 'tingle' and like Ecks it felt like I was on fire!

Peachy keen wrote:

The Sliquid Organics range is very, very good =].

I second this, we have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15950 and I get warmth and OH gets coolness but it doesnt dry out at all. If I had to buy another lube then it would deffinatly be another Sliquid Organics one.

Ty for the great feedback people this is exatly what i wanted to read as it will help me decide what to buy!

MasqueradeMinx fantastic review there and i DO love the bottle design reminds me of a an expensive aftershave or soemthing friends would get a shock if they picked it up lol!

Ecksvie im totally off durex atm like i said in the first post just a dreadful experience id pref to pay more for soemthing thats going to last and does the job well like i said wrote them an email of complaint but i will prob get filtered as junk because of the address thats used =(

At all above, ty for the great feedback. I will definalty be checking out Pjur, Sliquid, Liquid Silk (if its not sliquid) and Lelo range! Ty again for the great input xxx

Thanks Avrielle will look at the id range too, yeh the pump is completely broke before use twisted tried it nothing tried many times just nothing! Looked at spring inside and seems its got messed up inside so its a huuuge pain to use!

As for the sensation being one way... maybe im not sure i would of thought though if its some sort of menthol that air on it would make it tingle? Maybe im wrong though...

I dont have a stroker... yet but may consider one in future like i said i used it for anal play (onself) with my pump (that im loving at moment lol) and well... just playing with ones self but like i said dries quick and a pain to use not nice =( x

I hate Durex lube pumps, its one of the reasons I am not much fan of their range, as its driving me insane at times. its pain in the bottom. It can go round so many ways and when I just use it in hurry I never know if I left it open or close and then I struggle to put it into place where it would actually pump again. Pasante has better pump, it only goes from close to open, not round the circle. Pretty easy to use. Both companies products are decent as lubes.

MrSarcastic wrote:

Ty for the great feedback people this is exatly what i wanted to read as it will help me decide what to buy!

MasqueradeMinx fantastic review there and i DO love the bottle design reminds me of a an expensive aftershave or soemthing friends would get a shock if they picked it up lol!

Ecksvie im totally off durex atm like i said in the first post just a dreadful experience id pref to pay more for soemthing thats going to last and does the job well like i said wrote them an email of complaint but i will prob get filtered as junk because of the address thats used =(

At all above, ty for the great feedback. I will definalty be checking out Pjur, Sliquid, Liquid Silk (if its not sliquid) and Lelo range! Ty again for the great input xxx

Thanks External Media

There is a smaller version: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20187 But hands down this is the best lubricant I have ever tried. I agree, the bottle is lovely.

A cheaper smooth lubricant is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19824 I have written a review but its not live yet. I will post it on here when it is.

Thanks MasqueradeMinx, will check your profile and read over the reviews and if needs be buy some small battles to see what i like and prefer but i will admit im loving the Lelo brand just because of the packaging put it ona shelf no-one would know what it was.

Like i said will read more reviews then probably order some and try them out see what i think thanks to all that have posted been good to see what people recommend and say!

have to say the durex pumps do my head in, but i have found a few good deals with them in the past, especialy if you find the bigger 100ml bottles, but the 2-in-1 massage lube is really good, and not in a pump bottle, I love it!

Well ive ordered some ID Glide for now because i dont get paid till next week and do need some sort of replacement to see me though i will definatly be trying out a few brands though and seeing which i think is best.

I'm with Hella on this one - Liquid Silk Lube 250ml was always my lube of choice, but the big down side is that it tastes foul, so limits your session.

I'm now in love with Sliquid Organics Natural H2O Lubricant 255ml which is effective, natural feeling and has absolutely no taste whatsoever. I'd even go so far as to say that with Liquid Silk sometimes I feel it lasts too long and you have to remember to get rid of it while with the Sliquid you can just forget about it and it naturally absorbs (and mositurises!).