😭 just my luck!

So I've been holding back from doing the 3 for $80 deal for quite some time waiting for the right weekly deal to rise up to tempt me further. I finally placed my order this last Sunday since I had been sent a 20% off code that was only good through to that day. This was the only email I've gotten like that and 20 percent makes a big difference for me so I snaged up my goodies and finally ordered. And then today I got a email announcing a free rotating rabbit vibe if you spend $40! Ugh. Lovehoney you just killed me haha.

Ah gutting x

I know! I even been wanting to try one out. But that 20% off did save me quite a bit plus I have my points knock off a bit more so I did get some amazing new toys for a really low price. So at least it was still an awesome buy. I just always feel like something better always comes around.

Always happens! Ah well there's always the next offer :) x

I wanted the happy rabbit 2 but I didn't have any money to spare so I lost out lol

These offers are fairly regular so I'm sure it'll be back. Personally I'd rather have money off than a freebie

That happened to me with the fsog wand. .I think I actually cried and also posted about it hehe xx

Kittycat102 wrote:

I wanted the happy rabbit 2 but I didn't have any money to spare so I lost out lol

I always seem to get great offer emails when I have no spare money but we're as now I'm wanting to order but wait in to see if any good offers come along I was gutted about the happy rabbit too I've never had one 😥 x

I have the happy rabbit g spot vibe and it is an absolute favorite for me. 😍🐇