Amsterdam

Any good for a dirty weekend away? Things to do?

Asking for a friend ;-)

Ha - just got back on Wednesday (from a work trip!).

There's the sex museum (close to the station) which is next door to the red light district. In the red light district you'll find these delights (rated and reviewed in the article: https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/amsterdam/the-guide-to-amsterdam-s-sex-shows)

Dixie Normous wrote:

Asking for a friend ;-)

😂😂😂😂😂

Beautiful city, been many times. Going at new year.
Great place for a dirty weekend 😁

Any one know any hotels that might be best suited to a dirty weekend?

Off-topic, but has anyone been to a Christmas market in Amsterdam? I love Christmas markets and I normally try to do as many as possible in the UK. A couple of years ago I did some French and Belgian markets, however I'm interested in going to Amsterdam for a December getaway so I thought two birds one stone.

We went to an erotic bar in Amsterdam, called Sameplace (hence this username). It's about 1km away from the Red Light District, so doesn't cater for the stag party crowd, and seems to be mostly used by locals. it's basically a bar where anything goes! There are some themed nights, some gay nights etc, so it's worth checking the website before turning up. We arrived on a Saturday night at around 10pm and it was quite quiet, but it sooned filled up with a good mixture of couples, small groups and a few singles, and everyone was friendly. One couple put on a full sex display on a couch in the main bar area, and others were openly fondling/performing oral. We went downstairs to the cellar where there's a fetish room, a private room, and lots of dark corners. We settled in a corner and started having fun. At first we were on our own, but gradually others came to watch, staying at a respectful distance. One male observer was clearly aroused and well-equipped, so we invited him to join us for some MMF fun. He played with my wife while I had my first go at touching/performing oral on another man. Afterwards we went back upstairs for a well-earned beer or two. We'll definitely be going back one day!!!

Sameplace - that is amazing. Hope to replicate that pretty much exactly (apart from I have some oral experience in my early days)

Lots of info on Amsterdam clubs here: https://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/