An offer of Oral

I, like most people enjoy oral, I love to receive it and absolutely love to give it.
My OH unfortunately doesn't offer oral, unless we having the full works. Don't get me wrong I love the 'full works'. However the odd 'off the cuff' blow job would be lovely.
I however offer my wife oral sex from time to time and always get turned down.
This is not about me receiving oral, my question is:
If you ladies were offered oral sex without any payback or anything, would you take it?
Also, if you men out there offer your OHs' oral, what reaction do you get?

Have you tried talking to her and asking why? Maybe she just doesn't enjoy oral.

To answer your question, whenever my oh offers I accept but I love giving and receiving oral. :)

I loveeee my OH givin me oral hes extremely talented :p haha but I do also like to give just to see him squirm And to hear him moan

like MissTig said above maybe she doesn't like the idea of oral similarly to people such as myself not likin the idea of anal xx

I find oral pretty dull really, both to give and to receive. I am not a particular fan of just clitoral stimulation so receiving oral isnt as fun as having full sex and giving it is usually mildly painful, repetitive and makes me seeze due to sinus problems, and a snotty, blocked up nose during a blowjob is very uncomfortable and not very sexy :/

RubberStrumpet wrote:

I find oral pretty dull really, both to give and to receive. I am not a particular fan of just clitoral stimulation so receiving oral isnt as fun as having full sex and giving it is usually mildly painful, repetitive and makes me seeze due to sinus problems, and a snotty, blocked up nose during a blowjob is very uncomfortable and not very sexy :/

Is the blocked nose a thing? - this alllways happens to me.

I do like recieving oral, but for me sex is more satisfying, so i like to finish with sex.

In regards to her giving you a blowjob, maybe it's that a blowjob can take quite a while, and she doesn't want to hurt her jaw/not know what to do after/be awkward

Maybe you should offer some reasons too when you ask why she doesn't like oral.... So for example, say "How come you don't seem to like oral - is it that you are embarrassed coz I think you look beautiful down there.... Is it that you think I'll think its dirty? - coz actually I think it's perfectly fine and am not put off by you.... Is it that you......... Etc etc.....

This gives her a way of expressing her opinion without thinking she will offend you. :) hope that helps.... Honesty is the key here I feel.....

Hope this doesn't come across rude, Thank you for your comments so far, and the advice is great.
I have asked her plenty of times and as I say this isn't about me receiving oral. I love to receive but am more into giving her oral.
This has made it out like I don't talk to my wife, I do. I have asked and she, like Kasey, enjoys intercourse and would always like to finish with that.
I understand my wife's needs and appreciate that she is not as forward as I am. She says (and I know) she enjoys giving and receiving oral. She just doesn't feel the need to do either on a whim and likes to finish with full sex.
My question was simply: if offered oral what is your reaction?

Sorry I misunderstood your post then FireMonkey. If my oh offered me just oral I'd gladly accept but I too like to finish with intercourse :)

Yeah sorry, read my initial post again and it is a bit mis-leading.
Thank you xxx

FireMonkey wrote:

Hope this doesn't come across rude, Thank you for your comments so far, and the advice is great.
I have asked her plenty of times and as I say this isn't about me receiving oral. I love to receive but am more into giving her oral.
This has made it out like I don't talk to my wife, I do. I have asked and she, like Kasey, enjoys intercourse and would always like to finish with that.
I understand my wife's needs and appreciate that she is not as forward as I am. She says (and I know) she enjoys giving and receiving oral. She just doesn't feel the need to do either on a whim and likes to finish with full sex.
My question was simply: if offered oral what is your reaction

Hi FM, I understand sometimes you just have to do what a man has to do. There are times I don't ask my wife I just do it. Most of the time she loves that I am taking control. I personally love giving and receiving oral. Especially giving, for all the obvious reasons. This was the 1st way I was able to give my wife her very first orgasm. You will have to ask the ladies on here, it is my belief that there are many reason especially upbringing that can make them inhibited about there pussys. My OH was very reserved, stricked upbringing and a few poor relationships, she could not believe I would want to go any where near it other than with my clock.

It has taken many years of trust and reassurance for my beautiful wife to enjoy here own body. To undo all those build in childhood beliefs that it is dirty. I think that as with most women it is the mind that you need too nurture, before the body. Sorry this sounds like I am preaching a bit, but as on other occasions on here a man's perception of what a woman wants and likes have been proven wrong. I feel this is a man's thing.

Good luck and keep posting the ladies on here will be ready and willing to help. Last thing I can remember my OH asking why I was giving oral to her as she didn't need it, you should of seen the look on her face whenI said I wasn't doing it for her I was doing it because I love doing it. This seemed to be a turning point, most women want to be maternal and giving. My OH has told me there are things I do, and she now asks for she never knew existed or would want. Again good luck

When I'm offered oral I usually say no. I get bored having just oral. Sometimes I'll say yes but I always make it turn into full sex or at least reciprocal oral!

Gentle giant wrote:

Last thing I can remember my OH asking why I was giving oral to her as she didn't need it, you should of seen the look on her face whenI said I wasn't doing it for her I was doing it because I love doing it. This seemed to be a turning point, most women want to be maternal and giving. My OH has told me there are things I do, and she now asks for she never knew existed or would want. Again good luck

This. When my OH said a similar thing to me it totally changed my viewpoint. Before when things started taking a while I would get worried he was bored or fed up so would end up stopping him or not being able to relax. Now I can totally relax knowing he's enjoying himself too, makes it much more pleasurable for me.

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Last thing I can remember my OH asking why I was giving oral to her as she didn't need it, you should of seen the look on her face whenI said I wasn't doing it for her I was doing it because I love doing it. This seemed to be a turning point, most women want to be maternal and giving. My OH has told me there are things I do, and she now asks for she never knew existed or would want. Again good luck

This. When my OH said a similar thing to me it totally changed my viewpoint. Before when things started taking a while I would get worried he was bored or fed up so would end up stopping him or not being able to relax. Now I can totally relax knowing he's enjoying himself too, makes it much more pleasurable for me.

If this is true for you too - definately a good thing to tell the OH. :)

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Kasey wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

If this is true for you too - definately a good thing to tell the OH. :)

Ladies I might be giving a male secret away here. Most of us are totally besotted by your bodies especially your pussies. Partially by the fact that to just get to see them you have to want to let us. This is why the most erotic picture for a man is a lady spreading her legs clothed or not. you are giving permission. Then to be allowed to touch it, there isnt a red blooded male that will remember being told for the first time " yes you can touch it". Why oral every sence is being used. lips are the most sensitive way to feel and touch. You are as close as you can get to see. For me the smell and taste is so erotic and finally the sound of that lovley wet sliddy sexy noise is amazing. all this because you have given us permission by opening your legs. Be confident and enjoy it.

I'm well aware of how much many men enjoy giving oral. But it's honestly not the best kind of stimulation for me. Oral is usually too intense for me to really enjoy, so if it were the only thing on offer I'd rather go without. If I give a partner oral, like it's been a while and we're getting the quick fire one out of the way, then waiting for intercourse is fun anticipation. But receiving oral without intercourse? That would leave me feeling completely unsatisfied and in fairly desperate need of a real conclusion. It would be entirely for the man.

I do orgasm through oral, but it's not the deep thorough release I get from the rest.

rose hip wrote:

I'm well aware of how much many men enjoy giving oral. But it's honestly not the best kind of stimulation for me. Oral is usually too intense for me to really enjoy, so if it were the only thing on offer I'd rather go without. If I give a partner oral, like it's been a while and we're getting the quick fire one out of the way, then waiting for intercourse is fun anticipation. But receiving oral without intercourse? That would leave me feeling completely unsatisfied and in fairly desperate need of a real conclusion. It would be entirely for the man.

I do orgasm through oral, but it's not the deep thorough release I get from the rest.

Hi RH, I do agree it does generally lead to intercoarse for me to, but is a nice way to help with lubrication too, Thankyou for you post

Ladies I might be giving a male secret away here. Most of us are totally besotted by your bodies especially your pussies. Partially by the fact that to just get to see them you have to want to let us. This is why the most erotic picture for a man is a lady spreading her legs clothed or not. you are giving permission. Then to be allowed to touch it, there isnt a red blooded male that will remember being told for the first time " yes you can touch it". Why oral every sence is being used. lips are the most sensitive way to feel and touch. You are as close as you can get to see. For me the smell and taste is so erotic and finally the sound of that lovley wet sliddy sexy noise is amazing. all this because you have given us permission by opening your legs. Be confident and enjoy it.

Another great post GG.

MissTig wrote:

Another great post GG.

Miss T. stop it you old flaterer. I am in total admeration that all you ladies on here are so open and freindly. This could actually help so many peoples relationship by your honesty. Men are not good normally communicaters. If in any way I can give and help with a mans veiw its great. However my wifey does say Iam not normal , I do try to take that as a compliment, lol.

Hehe :) I think it's a compliment. I also think communication is one of the most important parts of a relationship but having a place like LH to chat and share opinions does really help. It's given me confidence already to try new things and be a bit more open to ideas. :)

In reply to the orginal questions if I am offered oral, I would never dream of turning it down. I love both giving and recieving and neither would have to end with full intercourse.