NO oral sex, are you kidding???

Had a girly night recently and could not believe how many of my friends don't have oral sex, giving or receiving. I litterally love oral sex and couldn't do without it. One of my friends did confess that her husbands technique was absolutely rubbish. I think this happens alot. Being in a new relationship i've not been afraid to tell my OH exactly how I like it and practice has certainly made perfect. In my experience men have always been abit frantic with their tongue. I much prefer slow with different amounts of pressure. My girlfriends don't know what there missing.

My OH won't give me oral sex anymore, but I don't mind because he wasn't too good at it to be honest. But I often give him oral... I love it and so does he >:)

I don't really like oral, I love to give head but not a fan of receiving. My fellas technique is perfect, I just find it hard to relax and switch my mind off. I prefer receiving if I'm giving at the same time but even then I prefer just to give.

Everyone enjoys different things :) doesn't necessarily mean they're missing out.

Adx

2nd Chance T wrote:

In my experience men have always been abit frantic with their tongue. I much prefer slow with different amounts of pressure. My girlfriends don't know what there missing.

Where did you find those men??? !!!

Men have always been so slow with me. Im frustrated sometimes, waiting for my o/h to give me a good oral session, nice and rough but he doesnt, hes too tender, despite suggesting he be a little rougher. I can remember one guy (he was 10years younger) who knew how to please. Im not saying my husband cant please me, he can but sometimes it needs a little more passion and heat, some firm licking and rubbing!!

girls come here n i'll show u how it done.

i learned from years of pulling girls wen hammered n not able to get it up so an hour of oral would make em cum a bunch of times

yeah i dont like receiving it. im far too sensitive

i can give oral but generally dont like the taste of pre come ( some of it has been rank because of smoking and diet) but i do try.

I feel really silly not realising that some people just don't enjoy it, just because I love it dosen't mean we all do, sorry guys x

I love giving it and receiving as well. I don't think there is anything better then being down there and paying lots of attention to that special area. I do think every girl girl is different though, some hard, firm and fast some slow, gentle and teasing. What do the women out there think of a man putting their tongue inside when going down?

Personally I love it, I like his tongue to explore everywhere!

My oh has only done it to me once and think i've left it too long to ask why he doesn't. I love to give him oral but he won't come in my mouth but insists i jump on top of him.

A friend (with benefits) is wonderful at it!, tongue in me and loves me to kiss him so i can taste myself on him.

2nd Chance T wrote:

I feel really silly not realising that some people just don't enjoy it, just because I love it dosen't mean we all do, sorry guys x

Don't feel silly! One thing I love about this place is how open people are - there are loads of "myths" about sex and mags like Cosmo don't help. We're all told we should be orgasming every time we have sex (many women - and indeed men - don't enjoy orgasms) and it should be frequent and passionate all the time. In reality there is so much variation and it's great that Lh goes a long way towards helping balance things out!

Adxx

i have only done it once and was drunk she didnt say much ...but u know what they say pratice ake perfect if there was something to praktice on :-{

I've done it now and again just as my OH is about to cum, sometimes it drives her wild other times she feels a little uncomfortable. All depends on the moment. I think a little more communication maybe, but then again at the point of no return communication usually goes out the window.

My wife has an aversion to putting anything in her mouth that isn't primarily food-related (even chocolate willies don't appeal even though she loves chocolate) or seeing the opposite, so we don't indulge in oral sex very often. If I go down on her, then she tends to object at first -- although she'll sometimes back down and let me continue if the sensations are very good very quickly (so... no pressure on me there!).

If I'm honest, I'd like to receive oral from my wife, but only if I felt that she was really enjoying the act of giving it, rather than just paying it lip-service (*cue groans*).

Ah cuddly hubby, must be difficult when one wants and the other dosen't x

I don't get or give oral often. I don't feel like I'm that good at oral tbh, though when my OH does it on me I make sure I tell him what works, though I think the screaming does that for me :P

I am not the biggest fan of receiving oral as I generally like quite a firm stimulation to really get off and Lucy has an overactive gag reflex. We do enjoy it periodically though as a change of pace. I absolutely love giving head to both girls and boys, you can't beat the taste of a pussy, but the mouth feel of a cock (especially soft). You would have to ask Lucy about my technique!

Alex.

ilove giving oral and receiving too just love the taste of pussy yummy

I love oral. Recieving more than giving because orgasm I love giving but its better when I know the favour is going to be returned. I like keeping things fair.

2nd Chance T wrote:

Ah cuddly hubby, must be difficult when one wants and the other dosen't x

I do sometimes wonder what it would be like to be given oral with gusto, as it's something that I've never experienced.

It's not a big deal, though, as there's plenty else that my wife and I enjoy doing together.