Anal beads- a question

I love my beads and generally only use them when hubby is down on me that way he knows when to remove them and is also in a great possition to do so,

the general rule of thumb is remove them quickly for men and slowly for women at the point of climax, Its something to do with mens orgasms being shorter and quicker.

I wouldnt say its an earth shaking experience but definatly a good one, its more of the release feeling and normally when I come my body contracts so much they shoot out on there own without the need to pull them lol

Definately best to be pulled out when your cumming...well, that is what I found...lol

crayola wrote:

Its nice to hear some male enthusiasts- I'm pretty sure that I won't get the bloke to try things up the ass anytime soon lol.

Will just have to keep trying. Such a chore lol. My set has ten beads, and I put nine of them in, just. Think I probably tried too many to start with. Will knock it down next time see if that makes a difference!

We are out there, I've become quite an addict!

Get him to try a blowjob with a single lubed up finger slowly moving ever so slightly in and out of his ass and you'll be well on your way to having him hooked...

Crayola... for guys it's hard to admit that its something you wna try even if a woman wants to try it out with you. It's something to do with us not coming across too eager and trying to play it a little bit cool and stuff!

I get it's not normal in the mainstream way of thinking so most guys approach it with a lot of caution. But what Jake is saying about a finger...i think that may well get him hooked. On your birthday or for Xmas....tell him that you wanna put one tiny little lubed up finger up his ass as "your" present...and i'm sure he will agree. He will especially enjoy it when he realises it was actually a present for him!

And rly nice pic by the way!

x

Oh I've had my finger up there. He just doesn't seem keen on the toys thing. I'm not really all that bothered to tell the truth. It'd be a turn on, but if he isn't into it I won't force him lol.

And thankyou

I found with my ex that pulling them out on the point of orgasm gave her one of those limb shaking full on body orgasms. All women are different though. I think half the fun is finding what does this for each of them.

Have u tried using your tongue Crayola?! That's a totally different and amazing feeling which may encourage him to try more anal play! x