Anal beads?

Myself and the lad I am seeing want to try anal. He has done it before, ive done it twice (dont even know if you'd call it that) as was very quick and an in out *that hurts* kind of thing! I've just ordered anal beads and anal lube in the hope it gets me used to the sensations and hopefully i gain pleasure from it so that i can do it with him properly, but i have no idea how to use them!! Anyone help me? x

Make sure your in the mood firstly, then use loads of anal lube and insert them one by one :)

I love wearing them to warm up so I can take bigger things or wearing the during normal sex.

Good luck!

Best thing is to start slow, just put the first bead in first and get used to it. The first anal beads i had started very small so the first one, two or even three beads give a small amount of pleasure but don't push the boundaries much.

Don't try and take them all in straight away, it make take a few sessions to build up to the whole thing but as long as you feel comfortable you'll have a good time.

J

Well the beads i bought are only short, smallest bead is 1.5" and biggest is 3" with a finger loop for removal! Think there is only 4/5 beads on them anyway as i did think it was best to start small and short.. So would you insert them the same way you do ben wa balls? x

I have no experience of inserting ben walls personally (being male) but i would say lots of lube (especially for first time - just in case) and just press the first bead again your bum. Push a little (help it along if necessary) until it goes in. To be honest if they're small you may not even feel the first one (i didn't really) but a gentle pull and you'll feel the fact it's there and you'll feel it on the way out ;). Then let yourself get comfy and either try the second or remove and reinsert to get used to motion.

J

Hi sassy chick take it slow and relax. Lots and lots of lube on your bum and inside. Then all over the beads too. Have a nice hot bath to loosen up. If you are planning your first time with your OH then get him to massage your bum to relax it and take your time. I f on your own you can go at your own speed. Good luck and enjoy

Ok thanks everyoneee! :D Hopefully all goes well!! :D Should be here by Friday haha!! so relax and lots of lube!! xx

And remember the main thrill from anal beads is when you pull them out slowly at the point of orgasm. Prepare for take off!

Can not WAIT!!!

Sassy_chick wrote:

Can not WAIT!!!

The anticipation is one of the best bits enjoy

Gentle giant wrote:

Sassy_chick wrote:

Can not WAIT!!! <

Dont you worry! I will do ;)

Gentle giant wrote:

Sassy_chick wrote:

Can not WAIT!!!

The anticipation is one of the best bits enjoy

What a shame that it's over when the anticipated event arrives

Holz105 wrote:

With my first beads I was so nervous. I actually found it easiest to relax at a random time during the day then I'd wear them around the house (and maybe for a cheeky trip to the shops).
Beads are really similar to Ben wa balls just a little smaller and lighter.

Just make sure you're relaxed and it'll be amazing.

ok thanks!! :D xx