My first time anal ?!?

Hello I'm a newbie , me and my partner keep talking about anal sex! We'll more him than me , shall I go for it ...or start with using an anal toy first to make me wider because i have never had anal sex before and I'm afraid his penis is to big :/ and what happens if something goes wrong ... Ya no? , can someone give me any advise X

Start small and lead up to it don't let him pressure you into doing it

My bf is away at the moment and we have been talking about anal, he really wants to give it a go when he's home. I'm keen to do it but a bit scared - I have just ordered the slimline butt plus so I can have a go with solo play before he comes home, so I can get used to the sensation!

I would definitely start small. We just jumped straight in and i never wanted him near that place again. However older and wiser we tried again using plenty of lube and foreplay and was much more pleasureable. Starting small also lets you gain confidence and whether you like it or not while having fun experimenting.

hi misstaylor welcome to lovehoney as Omega2008 has said take it one step at a time and when it feels right relax plenty of lube and tell your bf if it feels wrong or sore he must stop and don't feel bad until you're comfortable

Start small, relax and lots if lube. It's not a rush job, slow and 'comfortable' and you will love it!

I would recommend using some beads or plugs before trying it for the first time, it's best to loosen up a bit before going for it! I would say use the liqurish dip set to get used to the feeling before trying penetration, I wrote a review for them if you're interested in reading it. I would also advise you use a lot of lube and make sure you talk it through with your partner first :)

Thank you guys! Some great tips and advise there , think I'm going to go for a small sex toy to start me off ... I'm going to go browsing for my first anal toy right now haha , once again thank you for the excellent advise! X

As everyone else said take your time, start small and build up.

We to have only recently started exploring anal. The other night I was building up slowly, but other half was a bit impatient, and told me to get on with it, she was soon shouting ouch. She's learnt her lesson now, we'll do it my way next time.

Todays Deal of the Day could be a good place for you to start with butt plugs