Anal Craving

We’ve been into casual uneducated Anal play for years. In the last year for some reason, our interest in this has really grown.

Last week in a Pegging session the GF really got into it and got a little carried away. Maybe she got a little too intense or maybe went a little too big too soon. Resulting in a little bleeding. Something new for us. Although this experience was not overly uncomfortable, it was not mind blowing either.

Anyway, since then I have been so anally stimulated almost 24/7 that is almost hard to focus on anything. Its insane. Everything I’ve read tells me that Rectum does not get Horny but experience is telling me otherwise. Now whether this constant stimulation or “Craving” is part of the healing process from our recent session or actual Anal “Horniness” I can’t answer.

I’ve avoided giving into this urge to allow things to heal.

Is Rectal/Anal Craving actually a thing?

Like I said, we’ve been into Casual Anal Play for years, but is definitely something new.

2 Likes

I don’t know if Anal Craving is an actual thing but I do know that I need to be pegged 2 or 3 times a week or I start to get tetchy.

1 Like

For me, learning the joys of receiving anal and P-spot stimulation has definitely changed my own personal desires. The orgasms that come from being pegged or other means of prostate stimulation have made me always wanting anal stimulation during sex. Couple this with my wife’s enjoyment from giving me anal has definitely changed much of our sex life. Not sure I would ever want to go back from not receiving anal. For me it’s a mind blowing experience and addicting since the orgasms are so intense.

I think its the brains association with pleasure from the prostate. Its not so much anal that is craved, but the stimulation of the prostate. Given the prostate is accessed via the anus, its a logical connection.

I find myself in a similar position and will often wear a butt plug for short periods (30-90 mins or so), to keep the area active and flexibile to accept girthy toys (7-8 inch circumfrence)

Use a lube shooter to put more lube inside? A small amount of pink/blood is ok, lots of red is not, a few days off and all ok normally, dont give up just take more “carefully/slowly”
Get your girlfriend to start on anally fisting you, you will enjoy it, read up on how to do this properly and take however long it takes maybe 6 months

I don’t think that anyone is able to tell you how you feel but it does sound as if you’re very aware of your anus and that may be because of the damage thats been done. The skin in the rectum is very thin so it is easy torn, but as long as the bleeding has stopped and you’re able to comfortably go to the toilet, then it doesn’t sound as if there would be any lasting damage.

Are you waiting a certain length of time before trying it again? I’d suggest starting off with some butt plugs in a range of sizes to help ease the way back to pegging and go slow with lots of lube.

It’s very addictive and I prefer it over vag every time and my husband loves anal as well with me pegging him

If you do bleed take a week off to heal as it can cause problems if you don’t allow to heal

I prefer anal to PIV. It also makes me feel like more of a boy and less of a girl (I’m intersex, with gender identity issues). I get anal from my husband almost every day, and it really is a physical craving. Its like a really bad itch - only penetration can scratch it, followed by the soothing feeling of a hot load deep inside.

1 Like

Put that question towards a gay guy and many will tell you yes it is a thing and depending how horny you are the cravings for it can be immense!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for your replies.

After waiting a week or so for things to heal, another pegging session with something small and comfortable solved the problem. So I can only assume that the despite everything I’ve read that the Rectum really does get horny.

After years of casual anal play this is the first time I’ve had this issue. Although not totally unpleasant, I’m kinda hoping incidents like this will remain very few and far between.

Again, thank you to everyone for your input. :slight_smile:

1 Like