Anal sex

Hi first time poster long time lurker.

My OH loves the feeling of being full that she gets from Anal play beit either toys or my cock, the issue we have is when we start to thrust either her on top going up and down or me in and out she gets the feeling like she is going to poo herself and we have to stop, she really loves thr thought of me coming in her ass but we just cant get going enough beofre that urge to poo over comes her.

Anyone have any thoughts or tips on this?

try starting vaginally then when you know youre close switching to anal? or get her to douche before hand so she knows she's clean up there to alleviate any worries she may have ?

thanks, we alwasy clear the decks before, it's not that she thinks shes dirty just the feeling of needing to go.

IS SHE WILLING TO TRY PUSHING THROUGH IT TO SEE IF ITS JUST NERVES ? eeep caps sorry ! i hate my cap lock button

Yeah I think its jsut the stimulation like that telling her brain there is something there that needs to come out hence needing the loo, thought I would see if anyone else had experienced it

Yeah I've felt that. Just keep going (as long as she has been before and I usually douche as well because im anal, pardon the pun!) x

thanks guys think will "push on through" lol

I would recommend her wearing a butt plug for half hour or so before you try. The butt has two rings of muscle to deal with. The first sphincter muscle is the anal opening, but there is another one too, that sits just inside the anus, above the first one. That one controls your bowels and when it is stretched, sends signals to the brain "Poop imminent" stretching at that muscle too fast causes those overwhelming urges and feelings. It is not just the first ring of muscle you need to loosen up and relax, this second one is also important to avoid these sensations or it going into spasm and causing pain. The only way to do that is to slow down and build up to it slowly. A plug would help, especially if she had a few plugs in different sizes and every 15 minutes, swap to a slightly bigger one. Pushing through it will just....hurt in my experience, make it worse. However I used to push through it, back when I used to assume it was sposed to kinda hurt and I never pooped.

Hope that helps a little xx

Yes, I would second the use of a butt plug. It takes time to re-educate your brain. For most of your life a feeling of fullness in there meant only one thing - you needed the loo. Wearing a butt plug for increasing periods of time (I'm quite happy to wear one all day now but could not initially tolerate one for more than 5 minutes) allows you to learn to suppress that urge and start to concentrate on the pleasurable sensations it brings.

agree with the pug wearing idea.

Take time with these things and it will happen.

My wife and I regularly indulge in anal play and we have never had an accident at all. I think part of it is a fear factor that you will and the other part is that is just the sensation you feel from being enetered. Keep at it, take it slowly at first, plenty of lube and enjoy. Anal sex is an amazing and erotic experience.

Just Jenson wrote:

NEVER put a pug in your bum.

Poor doggie! :D

Runs away giggling......teeheeheehee

Fluffbags wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

omg I have burst into a fit of hysterical giggles reading that.

Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

But on track, as Fluffs said, that feeling is a response to not relaxing both sphincters properly. A Plug (not a pug) is definitely a good way to start, but also plenty of foreplay to get her completely relaxed will go along way as well - treat her to a nice bath, a long soothing sensual massage with plenty of teasing - you could always use your finger as well to provide stimulation (just make sure you have neat, trimmed nails!!)

LOL! I had worse images David. You know how pugs make that snorty sound as they cannot breathe well through their noses...I just imaged that snort sound turning into a whistle as it got squeezed....and its little eyes bulging further...

Omg...tears are rolling down my face. LOL

Anyway, tries to act like an adult.....

David I agree. lol xx

Fluffbags wrote:

LOL! I had worse images David. You know how pugs make that snorty sound as they cannot breathe well through their noses...I just imaged that snort sound turning into a whistle as it got squeezed....and its little eyes bulging further...

Omg...tears are rolling down my face. LOL

Anyway, tries to act like an adult.....

David I agree. lol xx

Stop it! The OH is sat on the other sofa looking at me like i'm insane.

What's worse is, we both really want to get a pug puppy when we move into our new house. Now i'm not sure I can have one because I'm just going to be looking at it and laughing all the time.

In thought a pug is a kids toy, or is it a pog? Either way you wouldn't want it up your ass. I double check everything I type after my coal/cock txt I sent to my mother.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Made worse by the fact I can picture the pugs cute squishy face, tilting to the side, in a confused sort of way... brilliant!

I'm crying here people. I should stop reading these forums in public places.

Kasey wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

now I don't use these 4 letters often but. lmao

Bakerson wrote:

Kasey wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

now I don't use these 4 letters often but. lmao

HAHAHa! Just come back to catch up on this post for the first time since I commented on it!

Sorry OP for throwing it totally off track with pugs and not PLUGS!

I've had that 'need to poo' feeling a few times and I hate it, I get terrified and have to stop. The worst has never happened though!