Anal depth

I've just started going for depth & was wondering at what point i'd get into the sigmoid colon,
I'm using the Double Ended 17 Inch Slender Bender Realistic Dildo which feels great & getting to a depth of about 10 to 11 inches so far
Taking it slow with lots of lub & loving iy

Yeah, I use the same toy and I can take 3 quarters of it so far. Getting there.

bloody hell, are there any toys you do not own? lol

ckeck on my list :) I have made a little collection. I will eventually open a sex myseum with them.

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

ckeck on my list :) I have made a little collection. I will eventually open a sex myseum with them.

I've read some of your reviews before and enjoyed them, your range of experience makes them well informed.

There is a distinct change in sensation when the dildo starts to press against the top to the rectum - a sort of diffuse tension. I found that by just keeping a gentle pressure on and rotating and moving the 'aim' if the dildo it would suddenly slip past the barrier into the sigmoid colon, the tense feeling would dissipate, and insertion could then go much deeper quite easily.

Gyrator53 wrote:

There is a distinct change in sensation when the dildo starts to press against the top to the rectum - a sort of diffuse tension. I found that by just keeping a gentle pressure on and rotating and moving the 'aim' if the dildo it would suddenly slip past the barrier into the sigmoid colon, the tense feeling would dissipate, and insertion could then go much deeper quite easily.

I'd echo this, look at some anatomy pictures before your next sessions, too. it'll help you visualise what's going on in there as you make the move. a gentle twist or turn, tipping the tip of your dildo/probe up and forward to the lower left edge of your rib cage (direction - not distance ) , even easing back out a little, then ease onto it again and then maybe this time it's time and schlupp, up it goes! ... have fun, be careful and enjoy the amazing feelings as you move from inch 10 to inch 16....hmm lookslikefun

lookslikefun wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

I'd echo this, look at some anatomy pictures before your next sessions, too. it'll help you visualise what's going on in there as you make the move. a gentle twist or turn, tipping the tip of your dildo/probe up and forward to the lower left edge of your rib cage (direction - not distance ) , even easing back out a little, then ease onto it again and then maybe this time it's time and schlupp, up it goes! ... have fun, be careful and enjoy the amazing feelings as you move from inch 10 to inch 16....hmm lookslikefun

As lookslikegun says, you need to ... experiment... but the golden rules for maximum depth is 'stop when you feel uncomfortable' and make sure you have emptied your bowel properly before you give it a go. Also, ibn and out, rotate, take it easy. Think colonoscopy here. If you are into medics, same thing. Otherwise, google 'colonoscopy procesure'. Sorry if this is too much for some members

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

lookslikefun wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

As lookslikegun says, you need to ... experiment... but the golden rules for maximum depth is 'stop when you feel uncomfortable' and make sure you have emptied your bowel properly before you give it a go. Also, ibn and out, rotate, take it easy. Think colonoscopy here. If you are into medics, same thing. Otherwise, google 'colonoscopy procesure'. Sorry if this is too much for some members

too much is sometimes just enough, isn't it?