Anal dildos query

Hi there…hv been buying products from.LH for some time now and just joined the forum…i am more into anal.dildos n would.like to knw your opinion on it

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Try the search function there are a few topics concerning you query. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome @Bdream :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re not something I enjoy, but I know they’re very popular with lots of other people on here. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: Is there anything in particular you wanted to know more about? (people’s favourites, best material or shape, realistic or non-realistic, best lube, dildo versus prostate massager, etc)

1 Like

Welcome @Bdream what are your toy preferences?

nothing much…just wanted to know how to get on withl arger dildos…

I really like the beaded dildos and the huge ones…i think the pleasure is more intense than the normal dildo…what u think??

1 Like

Hi @Bdream, welcome to the forum :wave:

It’s not something I’ve looked into but I keep thinking about an inflatable dildo, like the idea of stretching but never been 100% sure

@brufton I can recommend the inflatables that LH have, however, I wouldn’t expect too much from the “stretching” aspect. In my experience, they don’t tend to inflate “at the entrance” as it were, it’s more a full feeling effect, i.e. they inflate like a balloon entirely inside.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t think you can go far wrong with the glass dildos for anal, they feel great, and usually have the most interesting shapes.

I agree :+1:t2:

If you want a stretch then this goes from smallish to “quite large!” Saves you money over time too rather than buying lost of different sizes https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

1 Like

This is currently my favourite for pegging. It starts off quite small but the deeper the penetration the greater the girth so you have good control of the amount of stretching you want to feel.

Love teasing the wife with them, do love the vibrating butt plug to drive her crazy