Anal Dildos

I'm thinking of getting a dildo I can use anally but i'm not sure which kind would be best, firm or flexible? Any suggestions? And please dont suggest those huge ones, I wana keep my hole tight(ish) .

Not sure if a dildo is different from a butt plug, but I am a relative novice currently trying out the Liquorice Dip triple set (from LH, can't do the link!) You can read my review and others. This is quite cheap to try out, but not a cheapo product, i.e. it seems well made.

Well I already have a few buttplugs and beads, that's why I wanted to try something new.

I bought a glass dildo and its very nice indeed!

sexelle wrote:

I bought a glass dildo and its very nice indeed!

And plus, the glass ones look gorgeous aswell ^_^

x x x

mstopi wrote:

I'm thinking of getting a dildo I can use anally but i'm not sure which kind would be best, firm or flexible? Any suggestions? And please dont suggest those huge ones, I wana keep my hole tight(ish) External Media.

No use talking to me then mstopi, shame !!

TB

I've never used an anal dildo.

Not for me to suggest you may have missed something luvly !!!

TB

hubby's been in there tho, tallboy.

Well good for you !!!

TB

Thanx TB

Only hubby?

TB

yeah, I only found an interest in it about a year ago...it was hubby's first time too.

we were both anal virgins

Try these two, We have the original model of the first link. Very nice, well made vibrators. Decent size but not big at all. Vibrations aren't the best as they're supplied by one of the micro bullets. Great toys though.

We've mainly gone for small vibrators rather than anal specific toys as you tend to get a much better choice.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1791

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4212

Lube lube lube!

Ok, thank you for all the replys but I still have a question, do you guys prefer firm or flexible? and why?

Fexible, Deffo! If you get a firm anal dildo, theres a much higher risk of you hurting yourself. A flexible dong lets you be more playful & gives as you move, much mire natural.

Mrs Duck won't even enterain anything rigid in her oreio cookie! (except me!)

Mucky Duck wrote:

Oreo cookie???? I LOVE THOSE!!!!! I have a handbag with them on :-P

hehehe

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Mucky Duck wrote:

Oreo cookie???? I LOVE THOSE!!!!! I have a handbag with them on :-P

hehehe

x x x

A handbag with them on? Haha seeing as Mucky Duck was using the oreo description as a metaphor for something else a handbag with what he intended it to mean on would be quite a sight!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Fexible, Deffo! If you get a firm anal dildo, theres a much higher risk of you hurting yourself. A flexible dong lets you be more playful & gives as you move, much mire natural.

I have to add I'm a fan of glass butt plugs on the other end of the hardness spectrum.

They are soooooooooooo smooth, frictionless, with lube (always obligatory) they slide in easily and look absolutely stunning!

Each to their own - fun with flexible - erotic with glass

C'est a toi!