Soft anal toys

Hi, I’m looking for a new butt plug or anal dildo but would really like something soft and squishy because most of mine are firm silicone or glass. I prefer short girthy toys over long thin ones but nothing really huge - think intermediate size! 5 inch circumference is my largest so far. Base must be big enough to feel secure, so t-bar or large base.

I don’t particularly like vibrations so would prefer a non vibrating toy but open to vibrating if it has everything else I’m looking for!

Any suggestions? It might be that LH don’t have what I’m looking for at the moment but I thought I’d ask in case I’m missing something!

Oh, and it needs to be silicone, I’m very sensitive and don’t want to use soft plastics / latex because they can hold on to bacteria! Yes, I’m fussy, sorry :rofl:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried everything,

But I’d recommend the Vixxen dildos

They feel great and have a really nice level of
‘Squishyness’ to them

1 Like

I have a soft silicone one where it’s full of air -with vibrations but it’s not a Lovehoney one - but got it from a high street retailer

Nice and big

1 Like

Thanks @r3k, the texture of those sound appealing but I don’t think i could justify the price tag at the moment, they are very expensive!

@batjamboree, that sounds good, I’ll just have to wait and keep my eyes open, I’m sure something will come along. I’m just surprised that, with the huge number of butt plugs that LH sell, there doesn’t seem to be a soft one. Maybe it’s just not what other people want.

I have a fantasy dildo that’s really soft the company do make non fantasy dildos as well.

1 Like

I’d recommend a King cock duel density dildo as they feel great and are squishy yet not too squishy :smiley:

Squeeze-it plug.