Anal douches

Hi all, first post here. Could someone very kindly explain the different between the love v honey basic anal douche http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 and the deluxe anal douche http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30997. As the basic one I owed just broke and I'm looking to replace or upgrade and I can't really work out which one I should go for. Any other alternatives would be welcomed as well.

Cheers

How did the basic one break? Mine was leaking the first time i used it but then i realised that something on the nozzle just needed tightening as it was loose. Is it something like that on yours?

Are douches any good?
Me and the OH like to use strap ons and although we've never had any mess its always in the back of my mind that I could make a mess!!! = total turn off and no pegging for months!!

The side cracked open so I can't get any pressure to get the water out and the water just sorta comes out the crack now. I don't know how it happened.

Well they clean out the back passage so they reduce the risk of mess to essentially zero, personally speaking I'd rather spend the extra cleaning back there and avoid dealing with the crap, literally, so to me yes they are more than worth it IMO

Sanguine_bazaar wrote:

The side cracked open so I can't get any pressure to get the water out and the water just sorta comes out the crack now. I don't know how it happened.

Your one could be faulty, could be worth a chat to customer care as if you bought it within the last year you can get an exchange? I'm sorry, I don't know the difference between the two products as I own neither, just wanted to make sure you knew about the returns option :)

Thanks for letting me, about the return option, however thinking about how I stored it I might have left it under stress, which lead to the spilt.

if you havent already purchased a new one, have a look at the new Tracey Cox douche with flexible tip.

Have reviewed it and it is amazing due to the flexibility

Just Jenson wrote:

if you havent already purchased a new one, have a look at the new Tracey Cox douche with flexible tip.

+1 :)

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

+1 :)

+1 - Love it!

Just saw this posts there, unfortunately ordered a new one, the the black deluxe one, know what one to get the next time I need a new one