anal fisting

We have been into anal games for quite a long time now and I love when my wife is pegging me or playing with her fingers deep inside me.

Quite recently she started pushing all her hand inside me, which is fantastic! I just want more and more of it.

The other day I saw that Lovehoney is selling vpc fisting gloves and started wondering how it would feel and if it's possible to come even deeper using them.

There must be some of you using them, could you please tell if it's better than a bare hand and if you manage to go deeper wearing them?

Wondered that too myself, would think it makes it easier for both parties as it's much more slippery, is in my wishlist.

I've looked and considered them but the reviews aren't great and I have quite small hands, I use black latex gloves like what tattoo artists use they look the part and are available in multiple sizes, I think I'll stick with them on my sub for now

I must agree with john69, the more anal play I get the more I want but I'm not at the fisting stage yet. A nice fat dildo attached to the harness and my sexy wife fucking me with it will do very nicely.

When you look at fisting movies it seems you can go all the way to the elbow. So far I haven't had it, though. Just a bit above the hand itself

We've used latex rubber gloves in the past but now I just by a box of black latex surgical style gloves for my wife to use whilst fisting me. I'm not sure they actually help with a deeper fisting though. I think that is just something that develops with time and a bit of lube combined with a good hard push. They have the added benefit of being disposable so no messy business so it head that way at all.

thanks kc, we should probably try the surgical style gloves before buying those more expensive ones

thanks kc, we should probably try the surgical style gloves before buying those more expensive ones

Hi John69. We enjoy using the longer cuff latex gloves rather than the normal short gloves that you can get on the high street. The long cuff medical type gloves not only look super kinky and keep you lady's fist and arm super smooth and slippy when lubed up for a deep fisting but will also prevent her getting any unwanted mess on her forearm so when she's done with your arse, she can simply remove the glove inside out and be ready for carrying on !