Anal Fisting

Just started some anal play on my fella, initially started with a few fingers and some dildos and now worked our way up to the whole hand and fist. I can easily fist him swoping hands so one fist to the other but however hard I try just dont seem able to get both hands inside at the same time let alone both fists. Have been using j-lube which is absolutely fantastic (would highly recommend to anyone) and its tremendously slippy which is great but that 2nd hand/fist just wont go in. Some of the dildos are pretty gigantic and whilst they stretch him open very wide just not sure how I go about getting the 2nd hand in at the same time - as it just wont fit.
We have watched many videos and its clearly possible but just wondered if anyone has had similiar experiences, or if anyone knows how long it will take to work up to both hands/fists going in at the same time. We have been doing the anal play on him for about a month.

Thanks all

I can offer absolutely no advice here, but oh my goodness youve only been doing anal play for a month?!? :o wow you are certainly enthusiastic!

One month and your looking at double anal fisting..... Yikes me and my husband have been doing anal play on him for the past 6 years ~ and i have only fisted him properly twice and that took a lot of warm up !

All i can surgest is diffrent positions and maybe try that "fist it" lube that LH sell..... But if it wont go it wont go, Dont go hurting your poor man

Wow! My partner has never been completley fisted (yet) and he has been doing anal play for about 6months

X

Its been a pretty consistant months worth of play I would add lol. He doesnt seem to have a pain threshold, not sure if thats good or bad !! The fisting has been relatively easy as it goes, alot more so than I thought it would be but hes desperate for me to do both fists at the same time and however hard Im trying its not happening !!! The J-lube is fantastic, we have tried all different types of lube for all sorts of play and that is by far the best, its so slippy that we have have had some really funny moments when I cant even hold the dildos as they slip right out my hands.

Think I will just have to perservere, at the risk of sounding too blunt as not too sure how else to phrase it, my worry is that his 'hole' will become too stretched and maybe we will end up destroying muscles that shouldnt be.

Yes perservere as you say, me and my partner are happy with just one hand for now :) I suspect you partner must have indulged in quite a bit of anal solo play to advance so fast

Hopefully your guy has had previous play in that area over the years, as zero to even one fist in a month could end up with problems!

However, if you want, try this method, kneel on the floor, using a chair, place your elbows together on the chair(use a towel for comfort underneath your elbows), hands straight up palms together like praying, now your partner can slowly sit down on your two hands? at his speed, as he can sit with some force thats why you need the chair.

It's taken me 20 years to go from zero to a 4" dia butt plug.

Hands come in diferent sizes along with ass holes. I have problems with her getting her thumb knuckle in!! She can manage four fingers, which is nice. But that thumb knuckle on a large hand!!

I would have thought that if you can get both hands and insert as many fingers as possible and slowly stretch, that would be a good exersise.

Find a good lube, the test with lube is put some on your hand and if you can squeze your fingers if they don't slip out and they hurt then find another lube!!   If they pop out then try that.

Enjoy.

Thanks for your response. George here now as Peppa has had her say.

Many thanks for that idea "Quiet ones are the worse". Peppa is quite excited about trying this out over the weekend. Up until recently I have never indulged in any anal pay. We only started this just over a month ago and I find the whole experience quite pleasurable and overwhelming sometimes.

We started off with a few fingers and some lube and progressed onto the full hand going in within a couple of weeks. I must say that I have never once felt pain or any discomfort althought Peppas hand feels great and makes me feel full and I struggle to contain myself at times during this and the whole sensation makes me ejaculate large amounts of cum which Peppa is more than happy to take in her mouth during this anal orgasm althought I can never seem to maintain an erection during this ? After about 20 minutes of the hands swapping going in and out I feel quite relaxed within reason and she progresses onto making a fist inside me, turning it horizontally and pulling it out very slowly for the ultimate stretch which is quite overwhelming at this point. After a few goes at this then she is able to make a full fist with both hands and push in and out with alternative hands with great ease. The experience is fantastic but I have to get her to stop sometimes as I feel like I will pass out.

We purchased a few dildos and then larger ones wihtin a few weeks, Geoff Striker dildo, Doc Johnson American Bombshell etc which were a bit of a struggle but feel and fit better after a bit of hand work when everything else is loose and a bit more relaxed.

We are now looking at the the two hand insertion which looks very exciting so thanks for the ideas and something we will build up to in the near future. Maybe I am just a freak of nature ? but its all good and adds another avenue of exploration and pleassure to our already kinky sex life.

George

We also purchased a Vac-U-Lock strapon harness and various size dildos from LoveHoney and she fucks me from behind doggy style which is an amazing experiance but the whole concept seemed a bit strange to start with but onnce I got into it I really did not care and just enjoyed the experiance. This I found really usefull in the buildup to being fisted.

George

All as I can say is super jealous and keep up the good work! 👊🏻 x