Anal penetration

I’m gonna take OH’s rejection of anal with me as a sign she thinks I’m “gifted”. Good way to keep a positive attitude rather than feeling disappointed and rejected :grin:

ETA: Also having only one major fantasy be off limits forever was not a deal breaker for me and still isn’t. Just felt like it may come across that I’m bitter about not getting into anal with OH :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know. I wonder why so many of the men I have dated are oblivious to this fact, lol!!

Anal is frightening to me. If I was with the right partner who I trusted, I would try it. I will take your advice regarding the butt plug if that day ever comes.
I do hope to find a man I love and trust completely, especially in the bedroom. I haven’t tried many things in the bedroom, but I do have quite a few fantasies and things I would like to try. It’s funny, now that I have reached my 40s, my sex drive has gone into overdrive and I have become much more curious and adventurous in the bedroom. Mom says it’s totally normal, she found her 40s to be a sexual peak for her too.

1 Like

I just jumped in at the deep end…no anal training…no lube…just anal sex…unplanned but amazing.

1 Like

A good partner won’t push you. Also, even before plugs, using your finger might be a good way to go (just a suggestion). But I guess they do make some small plugs nowadays also.

Edit: @CurvyJilly I guess the Leeroy Jenkins approach might have its place but I don’t know about using that as a rule of thumb lol :grimacing:

1 Like

If you’re interested in losing that fear, don’t wait until you’re with a partner to experiment. Do your exploring as part of solo play, so you can find out at your own pace what (if anything) works for you. Do exactly as @Kitty-Cat01 says and you won’t go wrong. Even if you come to the conclusion that anal play is not for you, you’ll have gained a lot of confidence, become familiar with your own likes and dislikes, and it won’t be something you’re afraid of. Knowledge is power! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@anon8189768 - hey, you never know, size actually could be her objection! That was my objection with my high school sweetheart. He was 10" long and had decent girth. We had a lot of sex, being 18 and horny, but we had to take time off sometime because even vaginal sex caused me to become chaffed, raw and bleeding. When he wanted to try anal , I said, “You want to put what where?! Oh hell no.” Lol!

Yes! This! 100%

1 Like

My wife will squirt from time to time especially with DP

I doubt it. I don’t self depreciate about my size but I also do not have any delusions of grandeur either.

I’m a standard 6" with average girth. As I’m her 3rd, I would not expect to be her biggest. And I also am not feeling bad about that. :slight_smile:

Edit: meant to write “NOT feeling bad”. Talk about a total game changer from missing a single word lol

Now I get @StarKitty79’s reply about feeling bad lol

1 Like

Totally agree with you on that one @StarKitty79 I had an ex who was too big even for doggy (or any other deep penetration positions)… who wanted anal sex…he knew I’d experienced it before… but there was no way.

1 Like

It took 20 years before my wife wanted to try it the first time was slow and very relaxed rub her down and a lot of anal 4play before penetrating and now she loves it from time to time especially during her period after our second time she said why haven’t we been doing this 20years ago :joy:

2 Likes

@anon8189768 - don’t feel bad about being average. Personally, 10" was not much fun for me. Size is a personal preference for women. It’s a good thing too, because men come in all shapes and sizes. I personally like an average length, curved with nice girth. My best friend like them straight and BIG. So it boils down to preference. Men worry way too much about size in my opinion, lol.

As a guy I find that I would fantasize about being bigger, but irl I’m actually satisfied with my size. Probably also because nobody ever made me feel bad and I don’t feel bad by default so it kinda works :grin:

1 Like

@anon8189768 - LOL! Sorry, auto correct strikes again, lol! :joy: I was wondering why you would feel bad about being 6". Didn’t sound like a problem to me, but you never know, hahaha!!:joy:

1 Like

We’re quite new to anal so I think we are still learning what works best. It seems the more we try, the better it gets. Last time had me squirting all over the bed which was a surprise. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I just wanted to add that if the idea scares you then it’s totally OK to chose not to try. Don’t feel like you should try if you don’t want to. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My OH hates my finger up there as it was uncomfortable which i found a bit odd as she loved my penis up there. We did some very brief training with small butt plugs but we basically dived straight in.

I wasn’t a fan of my OH using a finger either. Maybe it’s the fullness that feels good and, with a girthier toy or penis, it’s possible to hit the g-spot whereas a finger would be too small. I also find a finger a bit too “pokey” if that makes sense. If I let my OH use his fingers vaginally (rarely due to issues with penetration) or if I do so myself (again, rarely), I much prefer 2 or more fingers. I’m thinking of asking my OH to try using 2 or 3 fingers anally rather than 1 and seeing if I enjoy that.

I can cum and orgasm from anal penetration, my favourite position to do this is, on my knees leaning slightly forwards up against the back of the sofa, they become so intense, even anal play he can get me to cum and orgasm

1 Like

I definitely enjoy anal penetration, from fingers plugs and a Penis! But like the others, I need clitoral stimulation in any position or with PIV to orgasm.

We started with (plenty of lube) and solo use of training plugs, then once comfortable using them for personal play started involving each other, then worked up to anal. I now routinely wear my glass plug for fun (and chatting to OH about pegging too). We never just go straight to anal sex, always warm up with plug or fingers first so I don’t find it hurts