Anal penetration

My OH and I had anal sex last night after discussing it for the last few weeks.

We done it in the spooning position and she said it was very comfortable. After several minutes she was pulling me into her and asking me to go harder. She managed to cum through anal penetration alone.

Are there many people on here that can cum from anal penetration alone?

2 Likes

Guy here: I’ve been searching for the elusive “hands free” orgasm for awhile but sadly have not found. Despite literally the best orgasm I’ve experienced being assisted with a vibrating anal toy

I can “do”. They are far more intense for me and my legs go to jelly after!

5 Likes

Me too if it’s from behind…I orgasm everytime and squirt nearly every time.

7 Likes

@Mrs.John and @CurvyJilly I have to admit this goes against the mold (in a good way).

Did so much Googling a few years ago and none of the data pointed to females receiving pleasure from anal. I think you should talk to researchers, doctors, & scientists so they can correct that incorrect data they’re filling the internet with lol

2 Likes

Another guy here. Yes, absolutely, I can cum hands-free from a partner using a strap-on who knows what they’re doing! Truly the most mind-blowing orgasms ever, and they can go on for ages or until I have to call a halt!

1 Like

Not quite! I need a little clitoral stimulation at the same time. I can get pretty close but need just a bit more to take me over the edge. I can’t orgasm from vaginal penetration either though. I get closer from anal but just not quite there.

2 Likes

throws everything I ever learned about women and anal pleasure right out the window

writes new notes on a blank sheet of paper

3 Likes

It brings me super close to orgasm but… just not quite. A very small touch to my clit and I get there easily. Much more easily than vaginal sex.

4 Likes

:rofl: doesn’t make any sense to me either @anon8189768, and I’m one of the people who enjoy it! I don’t question it anymore and just go with it.

Same as me @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x. I have no idea why it’s easier than with vaginal sex though? Anatomically it doesn’t make much sense. Like I said, I don’t really care, I just enjoy myself, but it’s interesting none the less.

2 Likes

What??? I really feel like everything I ever learned is wrong lol

I may “accidentally” leave this thread open on my computer for my wife to find. She established from the beginning that the back door was exit only.

If she sees this thread though… :expressionless: :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve no idea! I do like that “full” feeling though and that seems more easily achieved with anal play. Or maybe because it occurs less frequently (although still fairly regularly in the grand scheme of things :joy:) so is a bit more of a novelty?

All I know is that I really get off to anal play, have a great selection of butt plugs and toys and enjoy making the most of them :joy:

3 Likes

That’s all that matters really right?! I have a growing collection of butt plugs too. It’s becoming a bit of an addiction!

:rofl::rofl: I’m thinking we might not represent the whole female population though!

3 Likes

To note though, I did once legit accidentally get anal with OH. We were on our honeymoon in the hotel. She was on the edge of the bed and I was standing.

I was going fast like you’d see in any adult film. Suddenly her body twisted slightly and she backed up.

I was like, “What’s wrong?”

She didn’t say anything. She just looked at me. Finally she admitted that I had entered the wrong hole on one of the thrusts. She also thought I did it on purpose which didn’t help. Took a bit to smooth that over and convince her that noncon anal isn’t my thing.

So I technically did get anal once but I didn’t unfortunately get to remember it.

ETA:

Maybe, but it is very coincidental then that so many have rogered up to affirm it’s a pleasurable experience for them.

Most I see literally anywhere else is they are comfortable with it (as in it doesn’t hurt) but they only do it to please the penetrator.

Some express enjoyment at doing something naughty to please their OH/SO. But none that receive physical or sexual pleasure from it.

Oh dear! :grimacing: That might explain her lack of interest in trying any anal play again. That would have been a bit of a shock! It sounds like you’ve been forgiven now even if she isn’t wanting a repeat performance

Personally I think that, if I had just tried to have anal sex with my OH without having a play with smaller toys first, I might have felt the same way. It was only through playing very slowly with small butt plugs that I found pleasure from it. Anal sex with my OH came quite a bit later. I now really enjoy it with my OH too but I don’t think that would have been the case without working up to it.
I should probably add that my OH isn’t particularly bothered. It’s usually my request.

Same as alot of ladies on here, it brings me extremely close. As soon as I touch my clit it send me over the edge. Much more intense than vaginally and easier to achieve :wink:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01
“I need a little clitoral stimulation at the same time…I can’t orgasm from vaginal penetration either though.”

This was an eye-opening comment for me. I have a hard time climaxing and having an organism without my clitoris being involved. I always wondered if I was strange because I always had to tell my sex partners to play with it, whether with their finger or a bullet, during penatration. I’ve even had to grab a man’s hand one time and direct his finger to rub my clitoris properly during vaginal penetration… Glad to know I an not strange…well, in that respect anyway, lol! :wink:

I actually have never done anal. I have had a couple of boyfriends/sex partners try to talk me into it. It has never really been interested. I may have tried it but either I was uncomfortable about trying something so frightening with the person or the guys penis was really large and I was terrified by the idea.

4 Likes

Definitely not strange :grinning: I think there are a lot of women who can’t orgasm from penetration alone. I think we might be in the majority but I might be wrong.

If anal doesn’t appeal then I wouldn’t feel like you should try if you don’t want to. It’s OK to say I don’t think it’s for me. If you do decide to try, start with a really small butt plug, lots of lube and go really, really slowly. I think I just teased myself with the very tip of a plug the first time and then tried to insert it the next time. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t push yourself, it’s OK not to like it.

1 Like

To be fair, we talked about anal before we got married. It was clear that it was off limits and I gave my word I wouldn’t bring it up again unless she did first. I’m proud to say after 12 years of marriage I’ve kept my word :grin:

As far as starting small, I also did that. Used pens as a teen along with other not-officially-for-anal objects to start my backside career.

Tried an “anal trainer” kit years later, and now I’m working on getting OH to peg me

1 Like

As someone who actually cares about pleasing my partner, I love when someone does this for me. If my technique is off, I much rather have my partner tell me and show me what she likes than to sit there wasting both our time. Virtual high-five and thumbs up from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes