Anal Play

How many people like a bit of anal play.....:)

Had anal years ago, haven't bothered with current partner as he's generally not fussed and I could never decide if I liked it or not. Literally just last night I tried a butt plug during foreplay and sex, I enjoyed it 😋 and he enjoyed watching, but is reluctant try it himself!

violet - get him on it :) haha x

Haha, I keep telling him if it feels good in my bum imagine how good it will be in his! He doesn't seem convinced 🙈🙊

That made me fall off my chair with laughter!!!

You're welcome 😂

I love a bit of anal :D

Errrrr I don't know I do like my bum being played with, with plugs, fingers, but never had my OH's penis near it. I'm not really too fussed. If he asked to try it I would as I'll try anything once, (within reason, hard limits are no nos) and it'd be satisfying his curiosity too. But unless he asks I probably will never suggest it. Up to him!

Who doesn't love it though!!

I suppose it's down to the individual me and my OH do it on a regular basis now and it feels amazing! Let him try

Personally I love it although my OH isn't convinced. Its a personal preference really

My Oh really really has to be in the mood for it but when it happens which is rare she literally wets the bed!

Haha Im the same once it gets going!!

Just getting into it, and really enjoying it

The first time I had anal sex, it barely hurt. Now if his finger so much as goes near it I wince but I think it is more mental.

I personally don't think I like it as I'm always worried plugs are going to fly out or things are going to be dirty but again, I think it's more a mental thing.

My partner isn't really too fussed as he said that my vagina is like a warm hug whereas the asshole feels nice but once you're past the ring, it's just an empty cavity haha.. he only uses my butt when he is being an asshole and tormenting me!

I reckon just 2 people like anal play.

I've discoverd a love for anal play, thanks to Mistress Wife. We were browsing the site when she saw this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041 and decided that it would be ideal for me to add to my basket.

It is actually quite small and my little rosebud just sort of "sucked" it in...

She'expressed an interest in the large version, given how easily I managed the medium, and has also made jokes about the 2.0 XL....I'm sort of wavering between them...I might respectfully ask for the large first...only because the XL looks like a lemon squeezer...

Have done it before and wasn't super into it. Lately we have been doing more anal and I tend to have crazy good organism from it. My husband is also enjoying anal play. It's a winner in our house lol

I am totally into it, it has taken some time but the wait was well worth the time and the effort....

Love all anal!