fingering the anus

is all the girls and womans fell pleasure when your partner lick and play at your anus and fingering you at your anus?

my experimntal feel great pleasure in anal sex and playing by fingers in my ass

Yep...I love anything to do with my bum, anal sex, toys, rimming and general playing there....including dp x

Cant beat a bit of bum fun ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm up for a spank but anything else is a no unfortunetly. Past experiences have frightened me into never wanting my bum touched in any way :/ x

Yes, I love it! My orgasms are a lot more intense!

Anal play is one of my favourites. Definitely fun if we haven't done it in a long time but toys are great for it too. Experiementing with different buttplugs at the moment.

Only one thing to say - love it!! Xx

1 Like

My OH won't let me in but while having sex if I just press on her anus, she has the most intense orgasms, I'm hoping eventually she will feel comfortable enough to let me in

Yip love anal and a good spanking yummyl! I don't do/allow rimming with me & oh as I'm a pure hygene freak, so unfortunatly for me it's something I couldn't try. I know there's nought wrong with it folk absolutly love it and im sure id bd the same but I'm just wierd lol 💟xx

my bf loves to tongue my ass, he knows exactly how to get me off, and frequently too. our favourite time together (post enema) is me laid on my tummy over him so he has access to my bum and let him work an endless number of toys in me. its awesome.

wooooo its so excited

Its equally good for the men too :)

Probably more so for men....seeing as they have prostate to play with there....male equivalent of G spot

oh ladies please xx

In my experience, i feel uncomfortable when my ex partner puts his penis or a finger in my ass but i love it when makes that my girlfriend now so i think it depends who makes and how makes that :)

II would love to experiment more in this area. However my gf is totally against me touching or kissing her there and definately not up for going near my rear. She thinks it is just plain wrong![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif).

Sometimes she touches me down there by accident and i love it but she quick lt realises and moves back to my balls and penis.

I have told how much I like it and even bought a strap on vibrator but she is just not interested.

Is there any advice how to get her to experiment at all?

I totally love it. Amazing 😍

the men too like it :)

Me and my oh absolutely love anal she loves it when I go down on her and push my tounge inside her anus and she loves it when I make her cum through pleasuring her anus it gives her amazing orgasms and I love it when she does it to me to I love it when she puts on her strapon and fucks me from behind

1 Like