Anal .. problem

So we tried anal the other night … first time … we’ve been playing (both ways ) with fingers and toys …

And we took our time … but part way through despite it feeling good … being well lubricated etc … it started to hurt her so we stopped …

Think she may have a fissure … but … how do you know … and anyone have any treatment tips, because we want to pick up where we were … ?

If it’s a fissure you won’t be starting up again anytime soon.
They can take an age to heal because of where they are and the fact that, without being too graphic, it will be stretched apart at least twice a day.
I know from experience that they can be both very painful and extremely uncomfortable so don’t rush things.
I’d suggest sticking to PIV for now, buy a good strap on and hand the anal reigns over to your wife.
As for a cure, I recall being prescribed a petroleum jelly based cream which took away the discomfort but still took an age to heal fully.
The good news is that, assuming your wife is up for it and not now nervous of the consequences, you can resume your anal fun once it’s healed fully but that area may always be a bit weak so be careful and patient.

2 Likes

Ouch that sounds really painful, I would also suggest giving it plenty of time to heal and if concerned maybe get a doctor to have a check over to make sure.

This sounds like a question for your GP. It might need treatment and the only way to make sure that she gets the right treatment and heals as quickly as possible is to see a doctor. In the mean time, avoid anal play until she is completely healed - you don’t want to make it worse. It is probably sensible to ask the doctor about anal sex - was this likely to be the cause, when will it be ok to have anal sex again and is there anything that you need to know going forward. Doctors have heard it all before so don’t be embarrassed about asking. Hope she heals quickly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks guys … feel daft asking this … I don’t think it’s anything we did on the night … and again apologies if this is graphic … but she remembered having some pain a few weeks ago and passing some blood with a hard stool :expressionless:… there’s not a lot to see … and there was no bleeding afterwards but she was uncomfortable… maybe gp :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My only advice is what I discovered not only with that aspect but with many others…
Take it slow …. Really slow and use 3 strikes rule. As first and 2nd is just discovering and may don’t feel right at beginning but believe me at 3 u should feel that u enjoy it if not just leave it. At least u both in same page so just start from little things n then build up ….

I’ve had a fissure before…consequences of being pounded a bit hard. Took a bit to figure out what it was. I like pain a bit normally, but we had to stop for a bit when it got worse. Took 3 weeks or so.