How to get over Anal discomfort

My partner has been wanting to indulge in Anal play and sex for some time now, However , and even though she has enjoyed it previously, she had a very negative experience with a date rape drug a few years past.

Weve tried, lubing up, just a little finger, extremely horny etc, and yet she still can't get physically past it.

She knows I am asking, and what information is being shared.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hiya sinner, given the antecedents l think you might be better recommending she get used to it again with some small graduated plugs. She would be able to take things at her own pace, using plenty of lube, and that should be a reassuance. You say she enjoyed it before, so she knows what she is aiming to get back to!!

Good luck

TB

Nexas wrote:

To be honest, that doesn't sound like a physical issue if she enjoyed it before etc. It sounds like a psychological issue stemming from her past experiences.

as nexas wrote it may be a god idea for the missus to try and get over the mental side of thinsg before the physical can happen. just make her feel safe and make sure she knows shes the one in control. if she feels really uncomfy use an anal douche and use plenty of lubricant, start small and work up to larger things.

hope this helps LKS xxx

I don't know if she has or not, but if I were her, I might try and include anal play into her masturbation (Granted, I'm assuming she masturbates, but still). Perhaps if she experimented with her own lubed finger(s) that would help - then after that see if she feels any better about it being someone other than herself?

Just an idea. Personally, I might see how her fingers go first before trying with any plugs etc.

I offer my appologies for not replying to your ideas previously, but my personal internet connection has not exactly been regular as my laptop died and I am using a friends connection to check the internet.

None the less I thank you all for the advice, Shes not sure yet what she wants to do about things But we both appreciate the opinions of those offering it.

And we will keep you informed on what we manage in the future, Personally I would like to offer some sort of video or photo footage but shes not so much into that so you may have to do without and be content in the knowledge that you have perhaps helped someone through a difficult mental block...

Thanks again...