Has anyone came just from anal sex?

My girlfriend often uses a strap on with me and I love it, we try lots of positions and it always feels amazing. I'd love to cum purely from the penetration. I've felt close before but it hasn't happened yet. Any ideas?

My wife cums from anal alone,alot easier than vaginally too, I'm sure her g-spot is up her arse 😂

Thanks certainly some good ideas

I am assuming you are meaning from a mans perspective when he is either with another man, or using a strap on with a woman?

If so, I can give you a perspective from when myself and my husband tried pegging last year. Although he isn't into it (such a shame!!!) I was able to make him have a hands free orgasm and cum from just the pegging alone. He didn't really like it and I get it is not for everyone. But he did manage to cum, so hopefully it happens for you!

Yes the man being the receiver. Either from a woman with a strap on or a man. All views welcome. We are both in to it and it a regular feature. The OH has become very talented. I guess with practise and communication. But I do think it would be hot if I came just from that and I know she would love it. I'm lucky we are both in to it I guess. Thanks

Well we do pegging regularly, and my husband nearly always cums without anyone touching his cock. If he doesn't, then I finish him off - one of our "rules" of pegging is that he isn't allowed to touch his cock or balls - they are mine!

Nope but it feels great!

illtakethehighroad wrote:

Nope but it feels great!

I love being fucked with a strap on and love to cum the filling is amazing specially laying on my back