Anal play size recommendations

Howdy people.

A fair while ago I started experimenting with anal play with the Tracey Cox beginner set which is at a max insertable length of 4.5 inches for the beads, and been enjoying it so far.

Im thinking of taking it up a notch and wondering what a safe size dildo would be to see how it feels?

Cant help but be curious how much I can take and if I’ll enjoy it.

Thanks all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not the length so much as the diameter or circumference which you need to watch.

Measure the diameter of the dildo you are using and try one maybe 1/4" to 1/2" bigger (that will be roughly 1" to 1 1/2" bigger circumference).

If you want to go longer as well then try a 1" to 1 1/2" longer version with the bigger diameter.

5 Likes

There is a certain addiction to the “how big can i go” sensation with anal play but it can be easy to over do things too.

Listen to your body, a stretch can be good, but there is a difference between “ooh - stretching” and “argh - too much” and often the size difference between the two isnt that much.

1 Like

Thankies y’all for the tips :grinning:

Will focus on the width/diameter and see how that goes. :kissing:

But yeah, just wanna have idea of what length I wont have to worry about poking and damaging anything inside.
Some more flexible dildos for example bend more and therefore navigate through easier?
As far as product reviews go anyways.

I would say something like an 8” would be doable if you have other toys that can help ease you into that size, otherwise would start at a respectable 6” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah gonna slowly work up to that size.

Just bought a set of butt plugs that are 4 and 5 inches.
Will see how that goes :3

Didnt see any plugs going wider than that without also getting longer :confused:

Anyone know of what would be a good product to test 6" and higher?

1 Like

Maybe try out one with a shorter length at first so not too intimidating and then can work up to new lengths. I oddly find it’s the girth of a toy and it’s shape that can add more pleasure to the experience :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We use longer dildos for pegging (up to 10" so far) and, although the extra length feels very filling, most of the pleasurable nerve endings seem to be located in the first few inches of my anal passage so a 6" dildo gives me almost the same amount of sensation as a 10" version.

Girth is a different story though. An extra 1/2" on the diameter of a plug (1 1/2" extra circumference) feels a great deal bigger.

3 Likes

Id like it if LH had a silicone plug somewhere between their medium (5.2 inch girth) and their large (7.5), 2+ inches in circumfrence is quite a step.

2 Likes

Yeah I started with there fifty shades of grey butt plug not to long ago and boy I haven’t look back since have been buying different one’s some that thrust and vibrate too there’s lots of anal options and I’m enjoying finding out the pleasure my body was looking for.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

Y’all are awesome.

Would you happen to have a preferred toy 6" in length?

Just bought some butt plugs that go up to 5" in diameter, waiting to see how that goes before slowly moving up. :blush:

1 Like

Maybe try out an inflatable buttplug?

Hmm my most recent toy that I’m totally loving is the ‘Doc Johnson A Play Expander’, this is 5.75” in length and has an inflatable tip plus great vibrations!

Nice, are they silicon or metal plugs?

1 Like

Are you on the Australian website or a different one?
Cant find the A play expander at all :thinking:
How wide is it though?

And for the plugs, they are a hard plastic material.
Hurt maybe just enough that I certainly found my limit.

Further testing is required. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope on the British site, I’ll try find the link for you :wink:

Haha and yes test test and test some more! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Cant find that on the Australian site but it looks good.
Will just have to find something that is close as possible to it.

Thank you for being awesome and helpful :3

Bummers they don’t have it available in your region but yes there are other brands with similar toys to this you should be able to find :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like