Anal

I started wearing a plug daily about two months ago. I started small and quickly moved to a 5" diameter plug. It is very comfy. However, I can't seem to get enough and want to go bigger. About three days ago I purchased a round ball plug that is 7" diameter. It feels AMAZING once inside my ass, but inserting and removing is painful. Should I continue with a smaller plug to get the desired stretching point or try getting used to the larger one. I'm not sure the best way to get my asshole stretched permenantly. Help!

Yes, good question.

i'm in a similar position.

Can fit a 5.5 inch plug quite comfortably, but my ass is resisting going wider ...... and I so want it to.

I have a Doc johnson plug that is 7.5 inches in girth, but so far all attempts have failed.

I guess it's just a case of perseverence. Will be interested to see what others say .......

Anyway, once upon a time 5 inches seemed out of the question. but this first time I got my 5.5 inch plug in I was rewarded with a throbbing erection. Mmmmmm ...... that was nice.

Hopefully we will get some advice on stretching. Anal play is addictive!

Buzzing Butt...also, the 7" girth I have took some work, but was amazing once I got it in. Keep trying!