Doc Johnson roumd ball plug

I just got this toy this week. I got the medium. It is 7" circumference. This is a big step up from the 5.75 tapered plug that I was wearing. Once inside, it feels fantanstic...getting it in and out is painful and fairly difficult. Not so much that I have given up, but I'm wondering if I should wait to go up to this size until my ass is stretched more? Or, is it normal pain?

No, no pain should be written off as 'normal pain'. This is your body telling you STOP, don't do that!

It sounds like you need an in between toy to use between your 5.75 plug and your new round one. I'd look for another tapered plug too, tbh, as the ball shape could be part of the problem!

Perhaps something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702

Could be used to slowly warm yourself up, then once you feel stretched and relaxed enough insert the ball plug. Since the ball plug is slightly smaller than that one is at the widest point, you should be 'open' enough to be able to take the ball comfortably even taking into consideration its awkward to insert shape.

You might also want to try more lube, or better quality/longer lasting lube.

Thank you! I'll definetly try this. I love the feeling of being full, but certainly want to do ot safely.

You don't want to tear yourself Babe so that plug lovebirds recommended is great I have it myself it's perfect.

I'm going to purchase it right away! Thanks!

Hi,

All good replies here.Just a few tips and advice on top.

Do you have an anal douche or shower before using anal toys? If you do, great but if you do not, your experience will be messy and might put you off anal play.

Use plenty of lube and be very generous with the application. ID water based is the best. I have been using that for many many years. Be gentle and start slow by having a blob of lube on the finger and gently apply on the anal area. You can also use a small or finger butt plug to get you warmed up and ready for penetration. The more you are turned on and the more you want anal play will make insertion of toys or anal play much much easier.

In the future, I will advise to smoother shaped butt plugs or smooth dildos rather than rough or veined ones as they might cause small tears and light tissue damage causing slight bleeding. Also, butt plugs with a slim neck are more comfy. There is a wide range at LH.

Using butt plugs or dildos require practice. You must feel comfortable with the size you are using. Start will smaller butt plugs or dildos and work your way up very slowly to bigger sizes where you feel comfy. Avoid ramming butt plugs or dildos straight away. Be patient. You can also insert a butt plug or dildo in just a tiny bit in, just through the sphincter. Hold and wait for a few moments. Even if you feel you can go deeper, don't. Just gently take the butt plug or dildo out, apply lube and insert again. Do that a few times and you wil see you will be able to accommodate toys easier.

I hope this helps. If you want to discuss further, I can give you more details and tips. Get back to me if you wish to do so.

Cheers

Vic&Ash 13

Great advice! After posting this and reading replies, I went and purchased the Colt Big Boy (6.75 circumference). It slides in easier, up to the largest girth point. Unfortunately, it isn't comfortable. I like the feeling of being full higher up inside. This one was too low where the girth sits. Sooo, today, I ordered the Doc Johnson round plug, small. Still at nice 5.9 circumference. The shape of this plug just hits me where I want it. Can't wait to fill up!

P.s. I took your advice and took my time sliding in and out...workimg my way up. Mich easier to insert plugs. Thanks!

I have the large round and it feels great, once you've worked up in size slowly,, this may also be a possible as it starts smallish, gets wide and has a longer neck section for higher up sensation?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25811

This looks like a great one to try. Are the ridges comfy?

Yep the ridges do feel nice whilst on a rather bigger scale I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31405 and you can really feel these ridges as you slide up and down, you can only try and see.

If you really enjoy the feeling I bet you will progress to much bigger ones over time, they get adictive, in the "wonder if I can manage that one that's "just" a bit bigger!" way.

I'm already addicted! I am impatient to move up to larger sizes! Thank you for the advice. I'm fairly new and full of questions...and plugs. ;)

Just take your time and listen to your body and enjoy, there's no harm going as big as possible IF you do things slowly, and give your bum some days off to recover, I think I've reached my limit, but you girls can go bigger than us guys if you so wish too?

if you want to save money this starts off small(about your 6/7" one) and goes all the way (so you only have to buy one?) it may look scary, but its not.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540 and its slow taper makes easy use so you can go at your own pace, hope this helps.

Some pain is fairly normal when moving up a size, it is not necessarily an indication that your are causing damage. When your sphincter is stretched larger than it is used to, your brain is trained to recognise this as pain as a warning mechanism yes, but the muscle itself is capable of being stretched to quite large girths without physical damage. By stretching it incrementally and regularly you are retraining your brain to not interpret those nerve signals as pain. The contraction and relaxation of the muscle is controlled by your brain, the muscle never actually changes or gets longer or looser, your brain just learns to relax it more to accomodate what you are doing.

The skin also needs to stretch and can be split if not careful, so its always better to be safe than sorry and take it slow imo. I learnt the hard way..

I'm trying to find these ball plugs on LH but can't seem to see them.

maximum turnip wrote:

The skin also needs to stretch and can be split if not careful, so its always better to be safe than sorry and take it slow imo. I learnt the hard way..

I'm trying to find these ball plugs on LH but can't seem to see them.

Yup happened to me once. Nasty side effect of iron tablets rather than toys. Incrediblly painfull don't push too far with the plugs :p